[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
YingSheng said:
I have to say that I'm starting to wanting to quit this lakorn since he is back into jerk again... If I haven't wasted so much time for this lakorn then I'd quit watching the lakorn... But because I've been following each episode, imma still finish it for the time I've wasted already... I have to say, this is the worst plot ever and the p'ek's character...

On the BTS...even Film, the actor,(lol) said this is the worst p'ek ever!  Kade, He's so Rai!!!

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Mz_Em said:

On the BTS...even Film, the actor,(lol) said this is the worst p'ek ever!  Kade, He's so Rai!!!
:scratchhead2: I think he is ashamed!  :cry: I really pity Film, that  he have to act as this stupid Kade character.  :lmao:
:bhehe: He must have read what the viewer write about Kade... :annoyed: 
:pervie: What can he do?  Nothing!  :shutup:  But is really painful!!!  :shock2:  :cry1:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mz_Em said:

Agree, I wish I would have taken the hint when Film stated about his character. But, I'm a major fan of slap&&kiss lakorn so I still watch it, still. BTW, everything in this lakorn does not make sense nor does the scenes all gather up or connected.... It's so CHOPPY...

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Here is an info of Film. He's in the States and he was just here in Minnesota on a concert he host! A friend of my husband got to meet and even hugged him too!!! I am so JEALOUS!!! Wish I can post up the video she recorded him singing yesterday night party… 

Although, he got a crapy screen play. He is still one of the many thai celebrities that I want to meet too...

chouaher16

sarNie Egg
I was wondering if this drama finished airing cuz iono if it did or not since I wasn't following this lakorn till now.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy! It is long past due about time she leave and put him into torture!!!

chouaher16 said:
I was wondering if this drama finished airing cuz iono if it did or not since I wasn't following this lakorn till now.
It is almost done. I believe this is the last week it's going to air this lakorn.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy! It is long past due about time she leave and put him into torture!!!

chouaher16 said:
It is almost done. I believe this is the last week it's going to air this lakorn.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My friend went to see him in concert & I told her to tell him to stick to singing because his acting sucks! Especially in here haha. He does a little bitter in comedy. No more kiss-slaps please.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Strangely, I'm still watching it...but it's truly excessive...I think we could have done without the last two weeks of episodes, so stupid and goes in a circle over and over again...just need to see it end...Kade wins the award for worst p'ek ever...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Raiya2 said:
Strangely, I'm still watching it...but it's truly excessive...I think we could have done without the last two weeks of episodes, so stupid and goes in a circle over and over again...just need to see it end...Kade wins the award for worst p'ek ever...
i was emotionally done with this lakorn long ago, but so much of me has been invested already...therefore i must finish it. lol. ive never felt this way about any revenge lakorn...ive always been 'forgiving'...no matter how bad...but i think this one did it. ha! the redundency in the storyline, and excessive stretching of the characters' lack of brain cells...it just really killed any kind of mercy i had for this kind of plot. i cant even count how many times fah "packed her bags to leave" (AND DIDN'T LEAVE...for whatever reason) and then "cried stupidly/pointlessly"....or how many times kade man handled fah and even "misunderstood" her resulting in 811 r-attempts.

sarN

sarNie Granny
and you know what ? EVEN I BECOME the step mom/sister because the doormat n'ek is string up heat in me now HAHA every time Fai cry or get abuse i would silently said " yeah , suit you right b*^$$%# for being so dumb !!" HAHA it's like the role reverse now the p'ek is the villain and the n'ek is those annoying nang'rai you just want to slap HAHA . 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
YingSheng said:
I believe it ends on the 26th since Waen Thong Lueang, the lakorn that will air after it, starts on the 27th.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
and you know what ? EVEN I BECOME the step mom/sister because the doormat n'ek is string up heat in me now HAHA every time Fai cry or get abuse i would silently said " yeah , suit you right b*^$$%# for being so dumb !!" HAHA it's like the role reverse now the p'ek is the villain and the n'ek is those annoying nang'rai you just want to slap HAHA . 
Hahahahaha. Omg i feel the same way, sarn!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
lenlin said:
I believe it ends on the 26th since Waen Thong Lueang, the lakorn that will air after it, starts on the 27th.
Oh okay, sounds great! although I wish they would just end it so it wouldn't be such a pain to watch when the lakorn is so choppy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can't help but keep saying to myself, "WTF am I watching?" I still can't get over the fact that Kade doesn't believe the baby is his when he basically mounted himself to her. Yet he somewhat believes Mesa baby may be his after one time. I feel like in this lakorn the nang'ek is the nang'rai and the nang'rai is the nang'ek. In OTHER lakorns the pra'ek would be assuming the baby is his no matter what and the nang'ek would deny it's his. I just want to punch Kade in the face and want to slap some dignity into Fah. Who seriously sits there and doesn't stand up for themselves like at ALL. Even other weak nang'eks at some point stands up for themselves. Fah all she does is 

CRY
CRY
CRY
CRY
CRY

I can't even... if you put a bucket under her eyes you can probably catch enough to water my garden.