dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
spanky said:
ooo KAN hahaha....i figure Ken was Kan....

Oops my mistake  :bhehe:  After I read what you post here. I went back to look at what I post. I'm sorry for the miss spell. I didn't check before post I type (E) by mistake and not (A).  :lol:  

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watched the first episode, and I have no idea what is going on except that there is a rivalry between Amy's father (chief of police?) and Kan's boss lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually really enjoy Kan/Amy in here. Although theirs chemistry is not solid I still like their pairs. I would blame it on the script for the lack of chemistry. Hope they will a better script in the future if they reunit.

I also hope they don't give crappy ending!!! Or I just waste my time watching it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i just watch it for Kan, he's too stinking adorable "sigh", they do have some cute scene together...I love how his character is carefree with her and teasing her....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes, I watch just Kan snd Amy's scences, even theirs scences are so small percentage of the whole lakorn, I still enjoy it. Just sad they gave stupid ending for Kan and Amy and I'm just not happy..:BangHead: Kan seemed to get those role that have unhappy and painful ending lakorn. Why:crybaby2::yawn:. I wish to see Kan and Amy in a new Lakorn with great script. :worship2::worship2::worship2:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
me too! :facepalm: I just finish it...i was going "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY can't he be FU*CKING happy...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY WTF man!!"

I also hope they pair them up together...I LOVE their scenes together....it's like shit, I can't read thai so I dunno what that note said...his phone call to her wasn't I adore you...:crybaby2:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This ending was really rush. I would have prefer the actual ending than this ending, at least ChaBa and PooPaa had their wedding and she has his baby at the end. I don't understand since they have changed the ending for Mok to live and marry Ling, why can't they do the same to PooPaa. He worked hard, loose his family for a long time and just got his family back and then booom, they had to kill him. The script writer just want to make Film the main protagonist, I guess, which why they kill Kan's character.

@spanky, I fast forward the ending.. maybe I can go and pause that scene so I can read and let you know what's he writing there.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so bitter about this ending! Like I did not even understand what was really going half the time, but I tuned in for Kan & Amy. I wanted them to get a happy ending but instead they had to kill him off. Like wtf!? Pupa's character deserved better, and to me he was a better main character than Film's character.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He told her he choose his path...as in not to be w/her? There was a note in the rain...

WTF why didn't they have Pupa ending like that..he DESERVE the HAPPINESS...FU*K...he deserved it more than anyone in that lakorn...He killed it in this lakorn...his crying scene ...swoon...and this sweetness w/Amy....at the end they show AMY looking at a ring...did he give her? Yes please if you can tell me what it says..

I need a Amy/Kan reunion, I see the potential...and KAN swoon...I know he has another lakorn coming up...boran -ish....I'm such a fangirl over him esp. knowing he loves dogs!!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was a bit confusing for me. He chose is his path? Really? Ugh that sucks. Not sure how or when the ring got to her, she seemed a bit surprised to see it there. Maybe Pupa intended to give it her but did not get the chance so someone got it to her? Perhaps she is looking up somewhat surprised by the ring because it means he is not actually dead but in hiding? Who knows lmao

I just wish the poor guy got a happier end

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He died alone too....stupid writers...

I didn't fully watch it cuz I was pissed hahahaha...Maybe his path w/that girl he use to like??

There was NO funeral for him either....ceremony for his hard work....grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I need My baby daddy Kan to have a happy ending hahaha

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
He died alone too....stupid writers...

I didn't fully watch it cuz I was pissed hahahaha...Maybe his path w/that girl he use to like??

There was NO funeral for him either....ceremony for his hard work....grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I need My baby daddy Kan to have a happy ending hahaha
NOOO!!! If that was the case I would die of misery! That girl did nothing to deserve him and was basically in love with Film practically until the end. Yeah I found it really strange that they did not show anyone finding him, or people attending his funeral. I was waiting for a scene where Amy character to meets Pupa's mom and gives her condolences only for Pupa's mom to realize she was the girl on the phone. I needed something like that! Ugh!