[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I know :sad6:it's been 15 days since the beginning of the month, one more week ago...we can do it :thumbup: in the meantime I've been watching some scenes of episode 13th and 14th and trailers and MV hoping to find a clip or some photos of next episodes :risas3: I wasn't so excited by watching a drama on air since kluen cheewit :pancarta:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I know :sad6:it's been 15 days since the beginning of the month, one more week ago...we can do it :thumbup: in the meantime I've been watching some scenes of episode 13th and 14th and trailers and MV hoping to find a clip or some photos of next episodes :risas3: I wasn't so excited by watching a drama on air since kluen cheewit :pancarta:
I AGREE!!! But I think mine is a bit recent. I have never been this sooo into a lakorn since Buang Hong! But this lakorn is way evil-er than KC or BH since they don't tease much! But BH didn't tease much either. But JL is torturous! We have to wait for 1.5 months to see episode 15! Rrrrrr....

We can do it girls! We have another 7 days to go till next Wednesday.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Here leads keep to hide their true feelings and try to take revenge stealthily. Even when they're falling in love with each other they always are suspicious.

And when she'll be sure of his true feeling for her, there Davika is! :crybaby2::love: I'm all over this! She'll lose faith in him and he'll feel helpless..oh my heart

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I have the same problem like you, probably. Coz I can't watch episode 10 onwards in my country from youtube. So this link will direct you to episode 13 and on the same link you can find episode 14.

However, they are raw. But no fret, the body language is understandable. Wink.

Falada is having problem with her laptop. So... we just have to double or triple our patient level.

Edit: If the above link is not working you can Google "ใจลวง 13". Find the video by dailymotion.
thank you so much :cheer::cheer::cheer: i really appreciate it :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Here leads keep to hide their true feelings and try to take revenge stealthily. Even when they're falling in love with each other they always are suspicious.

And when she'll be sure of his true feeling for her, there Davika is! :crybaby2::love: I'm all over this! She'll lose faith in him and he'll feel helpless..oh my heart
Lol. Girl, we haven't reach that part yet (though as lakorn fan, we have the power to foresee things... hahaha). I wonder how will Tewa look like when he is hopeless. Coz he's a confident man. Uuuuuu can't wait!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm glad more people are giving this lakorn a shot. I was afraid because it is channel 8 people would skip out on it lol. As I've said, channel 8 is producing some pretty good quality stuff, as of late. There are some parts that we can do without, but it's a lakorn, some of those scenes are too be expected lol.

If ya'll want to see another pretty good lakorn where the nang'ek isn't overly weak and annoying, gotta check out Game Payabaht starring Amy Amika and Film.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Girl, we haven't reach that part yet (though as lakorn fan, we have the power to foresee things... hahaha). I wonder how will Tewa look like when he is hopeless. Coz he's a confident man. Uuuuuu can't wait!
I knooow, I got excited because of spoilers. Too much imagination :risas3: Only fantasy can help me to wait " patiently" :p I got carried away :facepalm:

@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai i would have done it, but I usually decide to watch a drama after reading comments in AFN and here everybody talk about it so good :clap: "Game Payabaht" is the reason that convinced me to avoid lakorn in ch8 :pancarta: i don't like Film and I don't like the beginning of that lakorn. According to me, too much overacting and screaming. I couldn't go any further o_O

Jai Luang is so good, it exceeded my expectations :love: I know something like r-scene can't be avoided...it's a lakorn afterall, it's normal. But I'm not into it o_O

I prefer willing| or "soft scene" like Game Rai Game Ruk

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I knooow, I got excited because of spoilers. Too much imagination :risas3: Only fantasy can help me to wait " patiently" :p I got carried away :facepalm:

@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai i would have done it, but I usually decide to watch a drama after reading comments in AFN and here everybody talk about it so good :clap: "Game Payabaht" is the reason that convinced me to avoid lakorn in ch8 :pancarta: i don't like Film and I don't like the beginning of that lakorn. According to me, too much overacting and screaming. I couldn't go any further o_O

Jai Luang is so good, it exceeded my expectations :love: I know something like r-scene can't be avoided...it's a lakorn afterall, it's normal. But I'm not into it o_O

I prefer willing| or "soft scene" like Game Rai Game Ruk
High five girl! Me too! I prefer Film when he was in a lakorn with Mat P. He seemed so charismatic there. So I was all excited to see him in Mia Tuean. But my oh my! It's... just too much! I gave Game Payabaht a chance too coz I read it has similar storyline to Kon Rak Game Payabaht and Jam Loey Rak. But it's just so over the top that it goes down the cliff immediately - to my liking.

I hope I don't anyhow hurt you @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai I thank you for the suggestion. But I am glad Ch8 has Jai Luang! ...and I'll hope I'll come to like their other future lakorn later after JL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol no offense taken, once you get past the beginning it progresses a bit. I guess for me, I liked that the nang'ek wasn't overbearingly stupid lol. Honestly, this might have been a skip for me because I am not too big a fan of Fluke as an actor. The thing that got me was the soundtrack by Bowling lol.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol no offense taken, once you get past the beginning it progresses a bit. I guess for me, I liked that the nang'ek wasn't overbearingly stupid lol. Honestly, this might have been a skip for me because I am not too big a fan of Fluke as an actor. The thing that got me was the soundtrack by Bowling lol.
Yeah. I dislike weak, naive, superkind that they don't mind their pride got stepped on, the kind that will give their heart to the nang'rai when asked to and her only way to say no is by crying. I tried watching Fluke's other lakorn but... too bad I started knowing him in JL and JL is by far unbeatable. (By far... I do hope they don't make it bad towards the end.)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad more people are giving this lakorn a shot. I was afraid because it is channel 8 people would skip out on it lol. As I've said, channel 8 is producing some pretty good quality stuff, as of late. There are some parts that we can do without, but it's a lakorn, some of those scenes are too be expected lol.

If ya'll want to see another pretty good lakorn where the nang'ek isn't overly weak and annoying, gotta check out Game Payabaht starring Amy Amika and Film.
i know right! so glad that i gave Jai Luang a chance and i don't regret it at all. looking forward to see Thewa groveling to Ravee and save their marriage :pancarta:

i heard about Film but i don't think i will watch Game Payabath. i saw him in Mia Tuean and he is soooooo bad in there, sorry :facepalm:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i know right! so glad that i gave Jai Luang a chance and i don't regret it at all. looking forward to see Thewa groveling to Ravee and save their marriage :pancarta:

i heard about Film but i don't think i will watch Game Payabath. i saw him in Mia Tuean and he is soooooo bad in there, sorry :facepalm:
I guess we all love the "attempt" to reconcile part rather than the sweet-sweet parts. Hehehe...

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I first saw Fluke and Gewalin in Sapai Rod Saab and like them ever since. They have great chemistry!
OMG, they had a lakorn together before? i definitely wanna watch this! is it subbed? i freaking love them together :love::love::love:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
4 Days to go, if you can't remember what happened last it is time to go and recap.
It's Sunday here in my country, infact I have half an hour to go till Monday. Hahaha... so 2.5 days to go for me. I hope Ch8 don't pull a last minute unfunny joke and not show episode 15 this Wednesday coz I'll... I'll...I'll not forgive them if they don't! (What a weak nang'ek character I have. Lol)

But I don't mind recapping episodes 13 and 14 again and again.