[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Um, no one is hating here. We are all simply giving our input on the lakorn. Everyone is free to express their opinion. No one is hating on Pancake, we are giving our opinion on the character of Manee.
agree, freedom of speech n if it's someone not pancoke, 5555 someone would still express their opinions if that is not to their liking,,, :thumbsup:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Well i can't wait for the episode 4!! Om is good in this lakorn so far but his look kind of bother me lol dont hate me

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To be honest I don't think it's fair to compare any actress now a days to Ann Siriam LOL. In my opinion that woman was basically a goddess it is hard to find any actress now a days that would even reach half of her elegance and poise. Many newbies will not be able to perfect the role of Manee like Ann has. If it were someone in the older generation like Kob, Noon W, and etc maybe, but when it comes down to Pancake, Min, and etc generation I don't think anyone can get it.

Pancake does have her moments where she overacts, but so does many other actress's lol.

I'm not defending Pancake because I'm such a huge fan of hers, but in my opinion to compare Pancake to Ann Siriam or any of the newbies from her generation would be like comparing Waii to Pat Suthasinee voice wise.

Compared to some of her previous roles I think Pancake has shown some improvement. She still has annoying facial expressions sometimes and a little rough with somethings, but she has shown some improvement. I think given time she'll get better.

As for Om I think that this role fits him lmao because he is already stiff sometimes.

Pooklook is so pretty in this lakorn ^.^ I saw some places that said Pooklook should have played the role of Manee over Pancake and Oh lord no please LOL. I love Pooklook, but sometimes she overacts way more than Pan does. Also something about her voice really grinds my ears LOL.

Grace's pair is sooooo cuteee LOL. I love Grace she is so prettyy

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This version is alright then? I have to watch for Om. He is a babe. I'll have to catch up with everyone. I'll go in not excpecting a thing. (;

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol. on episode 8, did anyone noticed that the first time she went to visit him on that ep, her hair was dyed brownish-red/gold and when she came back (the scene where the mother search his room cause one of the servant saw her when the papers flew around), her hair was black? lol. i though that was funny. her hair was a different color too in the beginning when she was preparing the stage with her friends and then when she rushed her house to get to the mirror. haha. i guess the stylist and the director missed those details, lol.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
To be honest I don't think it's fair to compare any actress now a days to Ann Siriam LOL. In my opinion that woman was basically a goddess it is hard to find any actress now a days that would even reach half of her elegance and poise. Many newbies will not be able to perfect the role of Manee like Ann has. If it were someone in the older generation like Kob, Noon W, and etc maybe, but when it comes down to Pancake, Min, and etc generation I don't think anyone can get it.

Pancake does have her moments where she overacts, but so does many other actress's lol.

I'm not defending Pancake because I'm such a huge fan of hers, but in my opinion to compare Pancake to Ann Siriam or any of the newbies from her generation would be like comparing Waii to Pat Suthasinee voice wise.

Compared to some of her previous roles I think Pancake has shown some improvement. She still has annoying facial expressions sometimes and a little rough with somethings, but she has shown some improvement. I think given time she'll get better.

As for Om I think that this role fits him lmao because he is already stiff sometimes.

Pooklook is so pretty in this lakorn ^.^ I saw some places that said Pooklook should have played the role of Manee over Pancake and Oh lord no please LOL. I love Pooklook, but sometimes she overacts way more than Pan does. Also something about her voice really grinds my ears LOL.

Grace's pair is sooooo cuteee LOL. I love Grace she is so prettyy

Your the first person to judge her with reason!! i wish i can give Thump ups for your comment. Agreed with everything you say :D

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, I know Om is super stiff in here, but who cares he's suppose to be Mr. Conservative anyway! As for pancake, i see her trying to pull of the emotions so i give her credit, and for the first time, i like her character. I love the Grace and Doctor couple; i like it that they made these changes. not remembering much of the old version, i really love this one, and i usually aren't big on those time-travel-to-find-my-soulmate type of lakorns.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This is the first version of TP i've ever seen and it's very interesting and romantic...Problem is, i have poor Thai skills lol. I have a question: other than that the pra'nang will fall madly in destined love, is there any other reasom that Manee had to travel to Khun Luang's time? Like does she have to do something specifically for that time period.

Believe it or not, this is the first time i've ever watched a lakorn of Pancake. Having nothing to compare her acting in here to, i don't really have any bias and can simply say she is doing well IMO. Her character is cutesy as i have gathered already from reading the posts here before starting but i haven't noticed anything TOO over the top. I don't know what age she is suppposed to be though since she dresses very mature but her personality is rather bubbly--then again, to me she is only a bit childish/cute when she is around Khun Luang; when she is with her friends or mom it seems toned down a bit. Maybe it's due to her amazement with the differences between the setting in KL's time (i know i would be running around like a kid who's experiencing her first time in a different country lol) i don't know. But overall, based on the two episodes i've watched (lol) I don't find Pancake hard to watch.

Then again i am watching this mainly to experience the classic lakorn and for Om, so i'm not so focused on Pan. Om is...so handsome. I would definitely be like Manee and just stare at his photo all day long. Om's acting has been decent from the start and i see him improving all the time. I'm glad to see him get varied roles and this time it's Khun Luang, very much a gentleman; and i can tell he is already mesmerized by Manee. Those moments when she is just about to leave through the mirror but he stops her are unexpectedly sweet. Can't wait to watch him fall in love with Manee.

I am in love with the themesong by Nalinrath (thanks to Thip's translation!) it's so dreamy and soothing to hear.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
there is something about om here which i like <3 !!! he's character is so cute!!!!!!
i love how he's not a harsh/mean praek even though he's from a rich and noble family. he's adorably shy instead and constantly blushing around manee
despite all that he's still very manly and not a push around

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
there is something about om here which i like <3 !!! he's character is so cute!!!!!!
i love how he's not a harsh/mean praek even though he's from a rich and noble family. he's adorably shy instead and constantly blushing around manee
despite all that he's still very manly and not a push around
that's exactly what i always loved about the p'ek in Tawee Pope, he's very noble and respectful/well mannered, but he's not mean. He's rather very sweet and is shy of his feelings so he tries to keep it inside, at the same time he also shows his feelings for the n'ek in a very secretive cute way. :cloud9:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Old version of Tawee Pope eng sub for those who want it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y76g-euu21w

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
She does help with the English/Thai/French relationship since she knows how to speak French and English. She helps Khun Luang with the paperwork too.
Thanks!
And Khun Luang is from a noble family--what is his duty/position to the government?

I agree about p'ek. Right off the start we see that he has that shy gentle side to him. I mean, and he plays love songs on his violin! Sweet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think his position is somewhat of an ambassador and he handles diplomatic responsibilities I am guessing. Since somewhere in the beginning Grace mentioned that he help establish a alliance with the french and england or something like that when Pan asked who he was

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 4 today, I am addicted despite my stand on Pancake. I am totally digging Nikon and Doc together lol I have never been a fan of Grace but I guess it really does take one lakorn for you to like someone ahahaha.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
OMG! Love love this lakorn! Blushed very scene with Manee & Khun Luang, not to mention the soundtrack is awesome!!!