[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to SPICY Forum.

Mai not be in here...She will have a lakorn and the opening is soon but this might not be the lakorn. She said she having a lakorn for DaraVDO...she didn't said anything about this lakorn.....If Mai not in here it might be Pancake since she always doing remake... :coverlaf:.....I really hope its either Mai or a different n'ke that take this lakorn. I don't want to see Pancake in this remake since I love Kob & Pete version. (no offense to any Pancake Fans)
Yeah I love Kob/Pete version and I really wouldn't want Pancake to be in here. She has been in enough remake...if not Mai then someone else. I'm excited to see what lakorn and p'ek will Mai be in with next. Still want her in here though.

Thanks for the news.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw. I am sad that Mai isn't this lakorn but I'm glad she's finally having an upcoming lakorn. However, Dome would've been a great praek for her since CH7 has very few good looking praeks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh so Mai she's out and what about P'Dome his still in oh yeah i pray it won't be
Pancake either too why don they offer this role to Aump she's a polyplus too

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Pancake is cute but may be not her with Dome and please No Aum. I'm so tired of her right now. Some people says they're tired of Pancake but Im more tired of Aum so definitely not her. I'm so sad Mai is not in here though i like her a lot and i think she would look good with Dome.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
shucks! well, since it's not confirmed yet, i'm still putting my hopes on Mai! They need to give her more lakorn because I want to watch more of her. Dok Kaew just wasn't my cup of tea, even though she was so pretty in there. >< please put Mai in here!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Hopefully Kwan will get to pair up with Dome in the future :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont tell me n'ek is gonna be pancake cause shes always working for polyplus. it'll be a total miss for me!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so stuck with PETE/KOB's version -- it make me sad to not want to think about this remake .. ( i should be glad since it's an update version but i can't seem to accept any ppl at ch7 .. it's like, everything they do seems faulty for me -- i've tried not to be so picky but so far, i lost hope in CH7 and their work T_T ) I sure wish CH3 has the right to do this remake instead :whatever:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^me too, ceci. ch7 are bad with remakes and plus, their lakorn has downgraded so badly over the years. i dont remember when was the last time ive watched their lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the lakorn i like so far and watch from Ch7 are ka kong korn and nai roy ruk 2 lakorn of
Pong and the rest of my time is Ch3 and Ch5

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah I totally agree that ch.7 bad at remaking lakorn...there boring that it nearly but me to sleep...well not really hahaha

anyways since Mai is dropin this lakorn than I want Kwan...she need some good looking pra'ke next to her lol...hahaha that is just only my opinion poeple....hahaha but forreal

jjinxx

the only really good ch7 remakes that I've seen are Kha Khong Khun and Silamanee...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So I see Mai name back on this wiki so is she really back in here...any news or any idea poeple??? Let me know...I really inter in this since thier remaking onother one of Kob lakorn...

jjinxx

ooooh! HOPE! please please please put Mai in here. that girl needs more lakorn. i know she has studies and other events too, but i adore her in lakorn!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Pancake is cute but may be not her with Dome and please No Aum. I'm so tired of her right now. Some people says they're tired of Pancake but Im more tired of Aum so definitely not her. I'm so sad Mai is not in here though i like her a lot and i think she would look good with Dome.
You took the word out of my mouth!!! AUM this AUM that, enough of her...I'm so tired of seeing her face...and please please please I do not want to see her my handsome nadech, movie or lakorn is a big NO NO for me!!! AMEN...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Thanks everyone for all the news. I really do hope Mai is still in here, she needs more lakorns!

I think Mai still in this lakorn cuz I just watch news done and dome say this lakorn will be open ceremony and he play with Mai davika. I am so happy when I hear dome say like this I was clap my hand :graduate: :graduate:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
here is the clip i talking about keep watch through all he talk in here you will hear he.

jjinxx

^ thanks! i'm so glad to hear that Mai will be in here! I wonder what kind of storyline it will be.