[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If ya didn't know I think Mookda and Michael will have three lakorn together. If ya didn't forget the one with Aump.

So they both have this one, the one with Kat if its confirm and (Soi Nakee) with Aump.

S.J.M

Warrior
This is my most anticipated lakorn/series right now, what's the hold up? D;
I think it’s still in production and we won’t see it any time soon, Mike is doing his twin lakorn and while green is doing the period one and porshe is in hong kong doing an action lakorn.
The storyline was interesting and so far I could get any more news and not even the production.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I probably wouldn't be so fast to delete this thread. Some lakorns take time and it may even take years to finalize something.

S.J.M

Warrior
I probably wouldn't be so fast to delete this thread. Some lakorns take time and it may even take years to finalists e something.
I know One other reason is this lakorn is stuck in production and probably after a few years the cast change and the lakorn is two series so if they started they shooting then It must be two thread in here.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Wait, okay. I'm still kinda confused. This lakorn is with Michael and Mookda and Kat right? Because there has been updates! And their pictures are linked to this title and the covers of the book. Correct me if im wrong tho!

Ahhh!!! They're so darn cute! I'm loving it, haha.

c as tagged

S.J.M

Warrior
Wait, okay. I'm still kinda confused. This lakorn is with Michael and Mookda and Kat right? Because there has been updates! And their pictures are linked to this title and the covers of the book. Correct me if im wrong tho!

c as tagged
I’m so confused and I thought it was a different one, maybe one of the members who speak thai can clarify it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yes it's the same lakorn. Michael will be playing twins. @dancy can you please take out porshe and green name and add Kat Singha. The first book is called Duangjai Kabot with Michael and kat and second book with Michael and mookda is called Maturot Logan, both part of the series Suphapburoot Jom Jon

S.J.M

Warrior
Yes it's the same lakorn. Michael will be playing twins. @dancy can you please take out porshe and green name and add Kat Singha. The first book is called Duangjai Kabot with Michael and kat and second book with Michael and mookda is called Maturot Logan, both part of the series Suphapburoot Jom Jon
Thanks for clarification, I was so confused by the whole situation :)
I fixed the titles and the tags.

Last edited:

S.J.M

Warrior
After all I’m not going to delete this, Finally I got news and clarification I needed so I will be update this thread when i get pics and summary.

This thread will be for the first part of the series. Thanks for providing photos.

c as tagged

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait,,,sorry but can we make another thread for part 2 Maturot Logan? Mookda is in the second part not part 1