[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by S.J.M, Aug 28, 2018.

1. sineth

sineth sarNie Egg

Wow I am very happy for mookda and I am very much looking forward to see her lakorn with Mike.

2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Can't wait to see the fitting

3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I hope they change Porshe to Es.

4. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

If ya didn't know I think Mookda and Michael will have three lakorn together. If ya didn't forget the one with Aump.

So they both have this one, the one with Kat if its confirm and (Soi Nakee) with Aump.

5. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

This is my most anticipated lakorn/series right now, what's the hold up? D;

est.jpn likes this.
  6. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I think it’s still in production and we won’t see it any time soon, Mike is doing his twin lakorn and while green is doing the period one and porshe is in hong kong doing an action lakorn.
    The storyline was interesting and so far I could get any more news and not even the production.

Ntsuab-Ci likes this.
  7. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I probably wouldn't be so fast to delete this thread. Some lakorns take time and it may even take years to finalize something.

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I know One other reason is this lakorn is stuck in production and probably after a few years the cast change and the lakorn is two series so if they started they shooting then It must be two thread in here.

9. Ntsuab-Ci

Wait, okay. I'm still kinda confused. This lakorn is with Michael and Mookda and Kat right? Because there has been updates! And their pictures are linked to this title and the covers of the book. Correct me if im wrong tho!

[​IMG]

Ahhh!!! They're so darn cute! I'm loving it, haha.
    [​IMG]
    c as tagged

Koy123 likes this.
  10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I’m so confused and I thought it was a different one, maybe one of the members who speak thai can clarify it.

11. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

Yes it's the same lakorn. Michael will be playing twins. @dancy can you please take out porshe and green name and add Kat Singha. The first book is called Duangjai Kabot with Michael and kat and second book with Michael and mookda is called Maturot Logan, both part of the series Suphapburoot Jom Jon

12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Thanks for clarification, I was so confused by the whole situation :)
    I fixed the titles and the tags.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

After all I’m not going to delete this, Finally I got news and clarification I needed so I will be update this thread when i get pics and summary.

This thread will be for the first part of the series. Thanks for providing photos.

Ntsuab-Ci likes this.
  14. TubbyTinker

wait,,,sorry but can we make another thread for part 2 Maturot Logan? Mookda is in the second part not part 1

15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

But isn’t the second part porshe and green?

16. TubbyTinker

No. Porshe and Green are not in this series. Michael is playing twins so he will be in part 1 and 2.

17. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Oh okay, in my dramalist it was written porshe and green in the first part.
    I will change this.

18. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Michael looks good with both girls!

19. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Interesting, for the first time twins aren't sharing one lakorn together and having separate ones.

20. Ntsuab-Ci

[​IMG]
    c ch7society

S.J.M likes this.