❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I didnt really feel anything for them in those previous photos but this one got me. Haha. They look cute as well. I dont really like storylines with a princess cause it's usually forbidden love and i hate all that drama. And would you look at that, this is one of them. Lol.

c as tagged/thaidramatic

Ntsuab-Ci

Hahaha, well I dont blame you. It's literally jst the side. Lol! But the side profile already looks good, imagine the front view!

Ntsuab-Ci

Yep. The only princess lakorn ive watch is the one with Anne and Willy but that one involved marriage. I might watch this... Probably the first few episodes and then drop it like how I always do.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yes @Ntsuab-Ci Kat has some health problems so she had to withdraw. Now went to do her fitting today. I don't mind Michael & Now, but throughout Michael's career, he's been recycling the same nangeks over and over. Its not good for his profile lmao

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awe Kat got replaced?? Hope she’s okay. Yay, Mike and Now again, but was hoping it’s not action though.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’m not a great fan of Now (sorry for her fans but I think she’s insipid) and I was hoping to see a bit more of Kat. Sooooooooo disappointed now...

Ntsuab-Ci

Thanks for the confirmation!

Yeah, I really hope Kat gets well soon and that it's nothing serious. I don't mind Now and Michael because if I do end up watching this, this will be my first time watching them together but I have no interest in this storyline. That's too bad.