[CH7] Sa Kao Duen: New Wongsakorn/Bow Maylada

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Apr 24, 2017.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Bow looks cute in this. Never really made it through a lakorn with New though.

3. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

4. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

I don’t like the way New’s hair look. Why the eyeliner and what’s up with his hair? Can’t they just keep it short and nice? Why? Oh why? Not that I’m going to watch the lakorn anyway.

preetam likes this.
  5. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Man, if only new is supporting instead

Koy123 likes this.
  6. Saechash

Saechash sarNie Hatchling

I really like the last version with Kat and Johnny. Hopefully this is as good.

7. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Is that what happened? I've been trying to find out forever from other international fans who understands Thai, but didn't have any luck. I thought they were super popular too even though I didn't follow them. Seemed friendly with one another too despite the age difference, but it seems there's not connection at all whatsoever which sucks.

But I could understand Mike feeling that way. He's a bit older in age, and was only more known for his koojin status with her instead of his acting. Bow is a cute girl, and it seems like Ch. 7 is really pushing and investing in her seeing how her name is being tagged in a couple lakorns this year already. Hopefully they'll reunite one day :)

I don't mind First haha he's not the most handsome but he's not completely terrible at acting either. Random---but him and his girlfriend are cute together.

geestory likes this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I enjoyed johnny and Kat E. In this lakorn

9. m010313

m010313 sarNie Egg

I can't wait for this new paring :) I love bow! And I use to love new with pinky back then so I'll give it a shot. Anyone know the storyline since I've never seen the old version?

10. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

http://entinament.net/2018/03/22/sakao-duen-full-synopsis/

But, seriously, does Tan Chai Sadayu ever have his own love story? Lol.

saobomp likes this.
  11. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

The author must love these types of storylines where nang'ek is taken in by her father's family, pra'ek has a gf and is supposed to take care of nang'ek in some way and ends up falling for her lol. Mussaya, La Ong Dao,
    I'll still watch for Bow <3

12. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Why can't somebody tell New that having eyeliners thicker than the girls make it so awful. Nothing about that makes him sexier. I want to watch this for Bow cause she looks adorable but I can't get past New and his acting plus the liners...Nothing seemed to be going good for him in this lakorn besides the girls fighting for him that he doesn't deserve lol

13. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

well I'll take New over Kelly any day hahaha.

14. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Kelly is so bad and old I didn't even think of him lol

15. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

I wish they put Donut because they were so cute together in Khun Chai Gai Dtong, but I guess it's because the pra'ek has to a tad older. =/

16. TubbyTinker

it's weird how they have Arnas reprise the role of Tan Chai Sedayu both in Massaya and Sakao Duen but Kelly played that role in Laong Dao

17. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Yeah, but I wonder if it has something to do with look age wise. Arnas does look a bit older than Mookda and Bow, but I feel like he and Now may look around the same age.

18. TubbyTinker

Episode 1 was enjoyable. There were some comical scenes. Bow as Kratai/Sakao Duen is so cute! I think she'll be more mischievous than Mussaya hahaha

19. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Sakao Duen? I’ve heard that name in an old lakorn. Is this like the 3rd remake?

20. TubbyTinker

lol yeah its the name of the lakorn but yeah its a remake too

Koy123 likes this.