[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yes!! Watched today's episode. Why was it so good?! I can't wait until tomorrow now. Him slapping Prak for tomorrow's episode, OMG! I can't believe it. Right in front of Mook. So funny!

Ok first, the SLAP. Might not be as bad as rape but that's one of the worst slaps I've seen from p'ek to nang aek! Crazy crazy. I remember I despised Vee for slapping Noon in DPD but this doesn't even compare! I wanted to cry so bad for Mookrin. I agree that this lakorn shows viewers what some real relationships may go through. I was talking about the cycle of abuse with my older sister and I can totally see where Mookrin is coming from! Kimhan just won't leave her alone! It's so easy to fall back into the trap, even after abuse. Here's what I'm referring to:

Just applying the lakorn to the cycle, lol!!

Aside from that, loved it! Bo is doing a fantastic job being psycho hahah. I enjoy her scenes a lot. I love Duang Dao! She is such a match maker.. her personality is super cute. 

My favorite scene:

Beach scene where Prak gets drunk. The way Mook and Kim stared and looked at each other! OMG wanted to cry. They are so cute. I hate/love their sweet scenes together. Although sweet, Kimhan finds a way to ruin it all the time by going back to his psycho ways. I know there's some genuinity there but right when he treats Mook like crap it loses all credibility. Tomorrow looks promising with the boat scenes and steamy cave scene! Haha!!

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
I think the writer and director are trying to show the good and bad sides of a human being. Its not always black and white when it comes to people.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Peek Marn was about a married couple that loves each other but the husband was a momma's boy. Like completely momma's boy. She didn't want him to ever have a gf let alone a wife. She would do everything like make him go home to her on his wedding night, wife's bday or anniversary, she even forced him to go home to her while his wife was in labor! After she gave birth she decided that they need space and so she left to work with a group of archeologist. There she met a young man who is also a friend of her brother. Even though the guy knew she is married, he didn't care and courted her anyways because he knew that her marriage was in trouble. Well her husband found out and the day she asked for divorce he beat her up then raped her, repeatedly. In the end they got back together because their child got sick and he finally left his needy mom. The young man left on an excursion heartbroken.

The remakes were a bit tamed. Only sam's version (i believed it was a movie) that was the most disturbing. I watched it when i was really young and it was imbedded into my head that I will never allow any guy to lay a hand on me and never dad a momma's boy. Lol
Oh I remember Sam and Nat Maria's version. I love watching Sam, but hated his character in there. I thought that was a waste of paring since I love watching Sam and Nat at that time. they never got paired up again.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lakorn7 said:
I think the writer and director are trying to show the good and bad sides of a human being. Its not always black and white when it comes to people.
I agree.

I thought we didn't like how PG13 Ch. 3 was? So I'm glad this lakorn is portraying leads that have needs and are imperfect when it comes to matters of the heart. Yes, Mook loves Kim who beats on her and verbally abuses her.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Personally, a guy beating or verbally absusing the girl they supposedly love is more common than raping the girl they love. It's in Thai lakorns most of the time, so this drama is just portraying that reality. I have my cousins who get abused left and right but they have never been raped by the guy they love and loves them. Actually, they can't even get these guys to touch them. These guys be whoring elsewhere.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wonder how reang is the feedback after that slap.

The drama is top trends in Thailand. Search the hastag of the drama on twitter. There are so many different reactions.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i am enjoying this lakorn so far...to a certain extent...but man kimhan and mooks first time felt kind of out of place and too strangely synchronized...especially with the simultaneous unbuttoning of the shirts and stuff. lol

the love/hate transitions arent very smooth but im still watching so i guess itz ok. ha

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHA that cycle diagram got me rolling to the kitchen  ! Too busy to watch the latest eps , there Yong Pal to consider but gosh darn it , dont know how much my heart can take it ,  if i watch the slap scene lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
HAHA that cycle diagram got me rolling to the kitchen  ! Too busy to watch the latest eps , there Yong Pal to consider but gosh darn it , dont know how much my heart can take it ,  if i watch the slap scene lol
the slap scene was pretty crazy...just get ready.

the build-up to the slap was EXACTLY like right before a praek is about to r the nangek, but then BAM, all the release was put into the slap!!!!!!! thatz like a guy getting blue balls!!!

at first, i wasnt even gonna watch this lakorn, bc i hate tragic endings...but revenge lakorns are also my HUGE favorite, so i'm eating up my own words right now...lol...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I wasn't going to watch it either but with each episode, my love for it just grows. I'm literally obsessed with this lakorn despite the flaws.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aum loves this lakorn so much, she wants to write the script. Haha! That would have been awesome if she did then we would have a badass Mookrin. Haha. Aum was in a video clip telling Kimhan to stop hurting Pooklook. She didn't say Mookrin, she said Pooklook. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kim is afraid of Pak's dad. Haha.

You know, I can't expect Mook to be as strong and as solid as I want her to be because then it would be a reflection of me. Haha. Mook seems to have lived such a lonely life even before Kim entered her life. I mean, she didn't have anyone but her brother, so I totally understand why she protected Tada and also why she doesn't have a back bone towards Kim. Like Pak asked her how does it feel to be alone and Mook was like, I've always been alone ever since I was a child. Mook is so broken as it is and then you add freaking Kim. Mook has such low self esteem especially when Kim was yelling at her that the widower boss just wants a piece of her and that he's not serious and Mook's response was, at least there's still someone who wants her?

Mook is one of the biggest catches ever yet she doesn't feel like she has any worth. Even before all of this drama went down, Mook didn't have much confidence. Mook is a very fragile woman and both Tada and Kim knows that. The more I watch Mook, the more I feel so sorry for her. Everyone uses Mook. Kim is the biggest mistake in her life. Loving a guy like that, who is so selfish and ambitious in what he desires, he sacrificed her, trashed their love, and never once stopped to think about Mook or at least tried to understand her point of view. How can Mook betray her own blood?

Even if Mook betrayed Kim, as someone who loves her, why hurt her this much? You know, I honestly thought Kim was serious when he said he still loves Mook and can't leave her yet, to allow him some time before he really has to depart from her but the previews for Episode 6 of when he takes those clips of her naked next to him?! Wow! I am lost for words. That is the lowest of the lowest a scumbag can do. I can't believe Kim really slept with Mook out of revenge just like he said in the narrative of Episode 5. He is the most cold hearted asshole I've seen in a Thai lakorn.

There is nothing Kim can do to ever redeem himself! None ever! He has hurt Mook in EVERY way possible. I pray that this is a tragic ending. Kim doesn't deserve Mook. He's stringing Mook along to buy more time to persecute Tada and being near Mook will drive Tada nuts. Sleeping with Mook taints her forever. Kim releases his inhuman anger on Mook and only Mook.

This is why I don't hate Mook even though she seems so dumb. Her biggest weakness is Kim. Her two biggest crimes are 1. Lying for her brother and then 2. Giving her body which represents her dignity and respect to a man like Kim who is only using her for his revenge, she is now having an affair with a taken man.

However, Mook is not a nasty biatch like Pak. Pak is so evil. She taunts, harasses, and wants Mook dead all the time. Knowing all that, Mook has never cursed or had any ill feelings towards her or Kim. So it's not even that Mook loves Kim too much and gives into him all the time by sleeping with him. Mook is just naturally a very forgiving person who doesn't hold grudges towards Pak for being horrible to her or Tada for lying to her and having a mistress. Mook is REALLY just tying to live her life and move on without all of the drama BUT Kim won't let her go, not because he loves her too much but because he wants to torture her and Tada, so he's keeping them close by.

Everyone has their own agenda and Mook here is just trying to cherish her love and live life simply. Gah, I feel sorry for her. Lol After hugging Mook all night at the beach, Kim comes back to the room and purposely sweets it up with Pak in Mook's face. Kim allows Pak to mistreats Mook. OMG!

Please don't let Kim end up Mook. Kim is officially the WORST pra'ake ever! What an incomparable jerk in the history of Thai lakorns.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't feel it. Sorry I tried but the images of unnecessary and unwanted abuse and unrootable leads just put me off.
I give up and hope you keep enjoying the lakorn. I am bailing out :)