[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn just struck a chord with me. Haha. Nang'ake is already dumb but sometimes it depends on the execution that will draw sympathy or hate from the audience. Pooklook is doing a mighty fine job.

Koy123: Yeah, very typical. Lol Thai pra'akes don't ever redeem themselves properly.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Typical makes it more enjoyable. Like you know your destination so you can enjoy more sightseeing and be relaxed.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Pooklook is making peeps emotionally invested in her character. She is doing a mighty fine job. Her character is not one dimensional at all. Mook is weak but she has layers to her which we will see. In the begining, she pretend to be strong but deeply inside she's sad and broken. She keeps everything inside of her but as the story progress there's literally 312311 things being thrown at her. She begins to cracks.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She already proven her talent to me in Reun Galong and to everyone in PP. Not very many actresses get compliments from producers/directors from a rival channel.

Matt and her are the two best actresses of their time. Imagine these two in a lakorn together!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
Typical makes it more enjoyable. Like you know your destination so you can enjoy more sightseeing and be relaxed.
Typical makes Kimhan unworhty of Mook's forgiveness; however, it still doesn't make what she did right, so eh...they match. Hahah.

I've been watching random clips and came across the one where P'Tua, Michael, Pooklook, and Bow went to promote this lakorn back in October of last year even before they started filming, seems like P'Tua was very impressed by Pooklook, since this is his first time working with her. P'Tua said during workshops, Pooklook would bring it, she would show up as Mook and he was pretty amazed at how quickly she was able to, like how did she do it?! And that was before actual filming. She is dang good. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She already proven her talent to me in Reun Galong and to everyone in PP. Not very many actresses get compliments from producers/directors from a rival channel.

Matt and her are the two best actresses of their time. Imagine these two in a lakorn together!!!
Dang, that would be awesome to see them together! Now, if them two were in Samee Tee Tra, Pooklook as Nampeung and Matt as Karat or reverse, DANG! It woud be a big bang! Hahah.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Typical makes Kimhan unworhty of Mook's forgiveness; however, it still doesn't make what she did right, so eh...they match. Hahah.

I've been watching random clips and came across the one where P'Tua, Michael, Pooklook, and Bow went to promote this lakorn back in October of last year even before they started filming, seems like P'Tua was very impressed by Pooklook, since this is his first time working with her. P'Tua said during workshops, Pooklook would bring it, she would show up as Mook and he was pretty amazed at how quickly she was able to, like how did she do it?! And that was before actual filming. She is dang good. Haha.
I think Pooklook got serious with acting after she started to hang out with Min P. She was asking her for advice and stuff. I'm happy that Min brought out the best in her. I may not like Min but I appreciate the friendship she gave my girl.

Mook is in between a hard place and a stone. She still very much love him even though he hurt her pretty badly. She also knew that she did him wrong. So I think she not only can't stop loving him but she also feels guilty which is why she allowed what she allowed. Same for Kimhan, he loves her but he's so angry. There's a prediction in what he said to her, until she find someone else she loves more she will never be free of her pain. We all know who and what is going to make her love more than Kimhan.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, they took out his slap in the previews.

Pooklook has this innocence to her YET she oozes sex appeal too. No wonder Kimhan had to have her. Haha.

I don't find Michael SUPER good looking or handsome, but he's hot in here. There are certain angles where I'm like, wow, he's good looking and then others are like ehhhh. :shrug:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find him so hot in here. Lol. I love jerk p'eks like Kawee. But Kim and Patawee are a bit much for me. Actually, all three are a bit much for me. Lol. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it's only Thai pra'akes that can verbally abuse their nang'akes this much to a point of rape. It's a good thing we grew up watching Thai lakorns, so we are somewhat familiar with the dynamics of lakorns or else it would traumatize us. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't want to spoil myself any more than this.

I know I'm already going to hate Kimhan for

marrying Pak later on. Like WTH? His revenge is the ultimate fail. He's just drama, that's all. Haha.

Kim just went lust crazy, sleeping around town. Eh.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I don't want to spoil myself any more than this.

I know I'm already going to hate Kimhan for

marrying Pak later on. Like WTH? His revenge is the ultimate fail. He's just drama, that's all. Haha.

Kim just went lust crazy, sleeping around town. Eh.
spoiler Please do not discuss in details without spoiler tags if you read the spoilers!!!
According to what I read, he didn't sleep with DuangDao even though it seems like he did. But yes he did end up sleeping with Pak many times :rant: . And it seems like he wanted to break up with Pak but was threaten by her father. Well that's his own fault :smack:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, having to tolerate Pak is his karma. He should have never pulled in Pak knowing how crazy she can be plus her Daddy is powerful, much more than he can handle. Like what is the use of Pak? Couldn't he have used someone else? Someone he doesn't really have to sleep with? That's why Kim doesn't deserve Mook in the end. He deserves to be stuck with Pak for the rest of his miserable life. Yes, Mook lied and chose her brother over him but he would have done the same thing too if his sister was on the line.

Kim is so cocky. He is so sure that Mook will never get over him. Well. I hope that she does towards the end and shove his arrogance back into his face. Ugh.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'my , I'm so late ! Only because I was debating to start now or wait til his manwhore is over HAHA ^^^^^ the drama is so intense!!! First time watching Pooklook, omg , she got amazing expression or what , I can relate to her emotion just by watching her ^^^ she rock

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I'm finally caught up with the rest of the current episodes. This series is quite enjoyable. My first Pooklook and Mike lakorn. They did a pretty good job at portraying their roles. Kimhan is bipolar and the biggest jerk, p'ek in lakorn history. I'm not sure how he is going to be able to redeem himself if there's any happy ending. I like the fact that this is fast pace and hardly have any annoying and unnecessary side characters. This would've been the perfect ultimate revenge lakorn if it doesn't have any physical abused scenes. I hope they don't drag this series. Doesn't Pooklook resembles Bollywood actress? She's very pretty and Mike is very good looking.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Which by the way makes no sense! Haha. He just wants both worlds.

He had plenty of opportunities to cut it with Pak, but didn't.

Honestly, since P'Tua changed the title and all, I hope he makes Mook stronger towards the end, like wake up from her stupidity for an episode or two. Is that too much to ask for? Haha.

I love this lakorn but the one thing P'Tua's productions still lack is strong dialogue. Like when Kim and Mook spent their night together, I didn't quite get Mook's reasoning. Yes, she still loves him, but when she asked him if things were too late? Huh? You damn right they are. Haha.

Kimhan is such a jerk. After they do the deed, he's like whatever, nonchalant but at least he's happier after he FINALLY got some goodies. He's like we should have done this earlier. Lol And doesn't take any responsibility. He is so heartless towards her. I mean, this used to be and still is the person he supposedly loves. Going from respecting her like an angel to degrading her, tainting her, and using her. Yes, he's still angry at her but really? I just felt like the moment between them was so not special when they've been waiting for years to have that night. And then he just moves right on placing Mook as a mistress in his life. Wow! I already read the spoilers and all but I'm still shocked as it happens and I watch it live.

@Sarn! Welcome to the thread. Yesss! Pooklook's facial expressions are one of the best I've ever seen. She's soooooo gorgeous in here in EVERY single scene. I'm like GAH, she's perfect. Haha.

You know, Mook is wrong to have lied in court but Kimhan is more wrong to have wronged her in this way. Two wrongs don't make it right. I do feel sorry for Mook despite her dumbness. However, the way Pooklook is portraying Mook, I'm 100% on her side knowing what she did wrong. Pooklook is freaking good. Haha.