[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ja. I'll try to translate the summary this weekend since I'm addicted to this anyway. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: missjohm/ as tagged
They were at the Maya Awards.

Spoiler to possible ending! Wiwa kong krai gup krai mai roo. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's going to be a happy ending, no doubt, but to me, what's most important is what is going to transpire along the way. I'm so not okay with Kim wiwa with Pak. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No, don't let me ruin it for others. You can be the spoiler moderator. Try to catch it before I do and comment in big red letters to skip over above post. That's if I didn't end up reading it before your comment. Lol. But I shall scroll down real quick to see if my eyes catch anything in red. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just follow this lakorn's news on IG and check the staff's updates. When they post things, I have no control over it. Lol. Manager is also another source for spoilers. They post up each episodes' script in Thai. I can read them if I want to but I refuse! Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I just follow this lakorn's news on IG and check the staff's updates. When they post things, I have no control over it. Lol. Manager is also another source for spoilers. They post up each episodes' script in Thai. I can read them if I want to but I refuse! Lol.
Share share! Lol i want to read it. Since he rewrote the script, i was hoping he would release it online.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Pooklook doesn't have any lakorns lined up because she's planning on working in India, supposedly, Bollywood, but we'll see. She said she's been clearing her queue for the end of the year.

Who is Pooklook talking to? Last summer, she denied ever dating or talking to Nong. She said he's always been an older brother, nothing more. And then towards the end of 2014, she said she was dating someone. Who? Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Whatever it is, Pooklook deserves a nomination from either this one or PP. Gosh, this girl is good!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So far I am watching Matt/Grate's and at times this one. The former ensemble acting grabs me more and I am intrigued by the storyline. Matt keeps proving why she is the best of her generation. She is versatile and the bodylanguage and slighest facial expressions of her character comes naturally to her. Koy and Lek act good those grey characters too. They are not totally rai. This one is the "revenge lakorn with sexual tension". I hope Mook will show more will to build herself and grow without riding on men especially Kimhan. Sorry but I feel absolutely Nothing for his character too tactless and brainless for my liking.And I am still not wowed by Pooklook partly because her character is too one dimensional to me. I want more soul, more layers, in her acting to make this character rootable for me like Lek did in Kor pen Jaosao. So far I root for none of them Kimhan being the worst. I like how this lakorn is shooted the best.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
from the look of it, she's gonna consider marrying someone.supposedly her boss and Kim is there to kidnap her to their usual place.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
from the look of it, she's gonna consider marrying someone.supposedly her boss and Kim is there to kidnap her to their usual place.
That's a very topical plan in lakorns. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Judging from the storyline, Mook is going to get dumber, so the way how this character is written, Mook isn't going to gain more layers or soul because she won't fight Kimhan back. This isn't a lakorn where the nang'ake can showcase her strengths and challenge the status quo like Matt. Lol But I understand, they're two different lakorns.

But for me, what won me over knowing the setbacks of the lakorn is, Pooklook's acting. There aren't that many actresses who can portray innocent, hurt, passive, or even slightly dumb roles without coming off annoying or just plain slap worthy but Pooklook makes Mook and this lakorn bearable. Gosh, Pooklook just comes off so naturally, too. Her every facial movement screams out someone who is in real pain and heart break.

I give Michael major props for this jerk role too. Haha.