[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg haven't had time but have been thinking about this lakorn every day!!! Can't wait to watch it. Everything about Pook yall said I agree with!! Glad I wasn't the only one. I'm getting more excited to watch now... I'm so hooked lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mannie said:
Omg haven't had time but have been thinking about this lakorn every day!!! Can't wait to watch it. Everything about Pook yall said I agree with!! Glad I wasn't the only one. I'm getting more excited to watch now... I'm so hooked lol
You won't be disappointed! It is one of the best or top 5 lakorns out there. The acting, the script, the pictures are all there! Epi 1 was ok for me but all the epi after that just peak and peak!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That is why I love Pooklook. Because she doesn't seem fake like many others and she's straight forward. Yep, she's all natural. :) I'm glad I'm her fan as well.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I hope the ratings are super high and good and that Michael and Pooklook will win lots of awards and recognition because I can honestly say, this lakorn can totally compete with One and Ch. 3 in terms of quality and acting.
Ban lang Mek still deserves all the acting awards with Ka Badin in my view but Roy Ruk can have better directed lakorn it is filmed like a movie

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, it's going to be a tough decision.

Each lakorn is of a different genre, so in a way, it's going to be hard to really judge.

We had some pretty good lakorns this year given Ban Lang Mek, Ka Badin, Bang Rajan and so forth. I just hope the awards go to real acting and not just a popularity contest.

This drama is more of a slap kiss genre which doesn't always make the greatest impression towards awards anyway but I was just saying, the acting in here is pretty good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk about her personality. Her mouth tends to get her in a lot of trouble from the past. But her acting is amazing. She worked really hard and improved drastically. I remember people wanting to skip Peuan Paeng because they weren't fond of her. But I was really fond of her from pictures because the potential was there from pictures alone. She completely blew me away as Paeng in motion. In comparison to the first time I had first seen her in Ubateehaet with Es, she stopped overacting and had full control over expressing complex emotions. It's quite impressive. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Pooklook grew up a lot from how she was back then. I guess this proves that if you hang out with low class people, you would act like them. She has good friends who know how to act proper and speak proper now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I always say birds of a feather flock together. If you want to have an idea of what type of a person someone is, look at the friends they chill with. Sometimes, it's not always the case, but it's pretty accurate. 

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I think it's pretty obvious that Pooklook has had work done on her face regardless if she admits it. Anyone can loose baby fat but that doesn't justify every feature on the face being significantly slimmer. She's also someone who is very cautious of her image/looks which is why she always uses filters to make her face look whiter on IG as well as extreme lighting when she does makeup tutorials on YT. I personally love her tan skin and think she should embrace it with pride. Generally, I don't really care about her getting surgery or what not because almost everyone within the industry gets work done anyways. Just as long as she maintains the quality of her acting, I will remain a fan. Yes, she's pretty straightforward and raeng yet those are the qualities that attracted me to her because she knows her limits unlike a nang aek from Ch 3 which I won't mention her name lol. She's grown up so much since she first debuted, she's moulded herself into a good actress and she's become more mature as a person overall. Who would have known that Miss Thailand Universe 2010 would eventually become one of the best actresses of this generation? I'm quite proud of her accomplishments and only wish her further success. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't blame her on wanting whiter or lighter skin. Perhaps that's what's beautiful to her. But she likes dark men though. Haha, Vee and then Es?!

Yeah, I remember I was totally turned off by her running mouth when she first began. She would always share her opinions on social media and get grind for it. I honestly saw her as the younger version of Tangmo back then. Tangmo hasn't only gotten crazier but Pooklook has toned down a lot it seems.

Anyway, with her private life aside. I can tell she puts in a lot in acting. It totally shows. She's a really good actress. She may have just discovered her nitch or found her passion because she's killing it and she didn't used to be this good, right? Perhaps it's just perfect timing, role, story, and directing.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I don't necessarily blame her for wanting to appear lighter either. People in Thailand tend to associate ones skin color with beauty but again, as long as she's happy in her own skin, that's all that matters. Haha, Pooklook was pretty unlikeable when she first started. She kept going on about how she was so damn proud of her title and didn't want anyone trashing her because of that status. It was to the point where she was rubbing it in everyone's faces and to make matters worse, she would always bring trouble upon herself. It didn't help that she was struggling in the acting department with her first few lakorns because she was either underacting or overacting. If you ask me, I think back then she was too focused on her looks and depended on her pageant title to garner attention instead of appreciating the art of acting. Once she realized how much she enjoys her work, she took things more seriously and attended additional acting classes. It all comes down to whether you're passionate about something and how much work you're willing to put into it. I was one of many who disliked her at first yet here I am as one of her biggest fans. Not only Pooklook but Bo is also a wonderful actress too. She just shines whenever she acts as a secondary character. Channel 7 has a great selection of nang aek's that shouldn't be underestimated. Pooklook, Bo, Preaw, Now, Baifern, Kat, Sammy are all great actresses who can carry a show on their own without depending on their co-star. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is the only drama I'm watching right now. Nang Rai Tee Ruk is a bit boring for me, but no surprise since I've never been a fan of Noi's productions. Tawan Tud Burpa couldn't keep my interest either. And then all of the rest are eh.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i started on NRTR and ugh it was boring. Boy and Kim are good but the lakorn itself didn't grab me. I got bored with TTB too but I have to say that i really love Son and Pango together.

I'm only watching this, Push/Gypso, and Matt/Grate's. The rest sucks.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son and Pango are absolutely adorable together. Who knows, they may be dating? There were rumors of her breaking up with her boyfriend of several years for Son. And Son has been hanging out with her a lot too, outside of filming.

I stopped watching Matt and Grate's because I'm upset at why couldn't they just have Koy stay in Matt's body in a coma until Matt resolves all of her mistakes/issues and then Koy can return to her body and end up with Lek? Do they really have to make Lek bad? Anyway.

Never liked Gypso as an actress, so skipped it plus her scenes are a joke to me. Lol