[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Great, my last source to watch this stopped working too. What the heyyy! Okay I lied, I had to turn off my ad blocker.

teran

sarNie Egg
Aww...no one is really talking about this week episodes. I liked to read about first and then watch it. Lol!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think a lot of us just sorta gave up. I mean there's really nothing new, Kim sleeps around, Mook continues with her dumbness, Pak running around screaming like a banshee, Dao states of obvious, Tada continues to gamble. So it's like same shit different days. :yawn:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Mook is probably the dumbest n'ek with no back boned. She give it up to Kim too easily. Everytime they meet they have sex. This is probably the only Lakorn with the most sex between the two lead. Lol I think a lot of us are now waiting to catch the last episode finale. What happened to Aiyaja? She's been MIA all week.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's really getting old. I don't see how this will go onto 15 episodes. The same thing happens in each episode. The plot is good but the writing is boring. There's nothing exciting.

teran

sarNie Egg
Dang, that's too bad. They have such a good cast. It's seems just a waste now. Both Bo and Pooklook is so gorgeous in here. I got to say, it was depressing for me to watch, too. I have to keep going, because aside from NRTR, that's all I have to watch.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It has been a busy week for me.

I've sort of gave up on this too now. I haven't watched the episodes yet, but I have them downloaded. Haha.

treesa

sarNie Egg
Orangeblossom said:
Thank you for sharing this but it's probably not a good idea right now because we got channel 7 patrol spying on forums and reporting copyright infringement on account supplying channel 7 lakorns. A lot of accounts had been deleted because of this. If people are interested they could private message you for the link instead. :)

Aww okay thanks for letting me know. :) I'm not sure how to delete it. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
cr: mha_eng
They finished filming. Now Mike and Pooklook can fully film Athita. I'm so ready for Mike and Now!
Wow, so the last scene they shot is of that scene, huh?

I hope it's a sad ending.

Yeah, Episodes of 7 and 8 are pretty repetitious, same cycle. I'm starting to feel sorry for myself for watching this, no more Mookrin. Lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Orangeblossom said:
Mook is probably the dumbest n'ek with no back boned. She give it up to Kim too easily. Everytime they meet they have sex. This is probably the only Lakorn with the most sex between the two lead. Lol I think a lot of us are now waiting to catch the last episode finale. What happened to Aiyaja? She's been MIA all week.
i cant believe i am about to say this, but im thinking the excessive amount if sex is no longer a turn-on. omg! i just said it! yes, u heard it from thookatha!! yikes, am i getting unslutted??