[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
The drama started great but it is getting boring. And I am tired of the love scenes by now.
Everytime I see Kim and Mook and a bed I skip. I hope the ending will be dramatic and sad.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Thookatha said:
i cant believe i am about to say this, but im thinking the excessive amount if sex is no longer a turn-on. omg! i just said it! yes, u heard it from thookatha!! yikes, am i getting unslutted??
Too much of the good stuff isn't good. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:
i cant believe i am about to say this, but im thinking the excessive amount if sex is no longer a turn-on. omg! i just said it! yes, u heard it from thookatha!! yikes, am i getting unslutted??
It is because their sex is boring. There's no slaps or bickering to add to the flavor. Bland, not enough salt and peppers. LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, Tui and Kwan have some flavors. Kim and Mook is just ready to get going without a fight. It's almost expected of them

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol watching TeeNeeMoChit right now, Pooklook was mean making Mike go to a frog farm when he's scared of them lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I read an article that was post in this forum way back in 08' or 09' , it mention that Thai/Asian men are inconsiderate in bed , lollll thats probably why rscene are popular in lakorn , the woman are turn on by aggressive lover

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's cheap. They were still each others' first, just not on their wedding night. I'm sure they make passionate love. But that's boring. The fact that they do it behind Pak's back is wrong but the girl knows that Kim doesn't love her and was forced by her father to take responsibility. She's delusional. He rejected her from day one. Wee and Chitchaba was cheap because Som was actually nice and came first.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, we all define cheap differently then. The sex in here comes off as cheap to me because it's too easy considering what Kim has done to Mook. I hold Kim more accountable and responsible in a sense than Wee in regards to hurting Mook because they loved each other, so the pain is a lot worse coming from the person you love versus a stranger when you get disrespected and trashed. Like I keep asking, is this how a person who loves you treats you? Even when they're mad and ready to kill you? I don't know if that made any sense. Lol

At least with Wee and Chit, they had a sex slave contract that Som knew about from the very beginning. Wee and Chit's sexual relationship was clearly drawn and understood from the start from all parties, so in a sense, it's a bit different, sort of like business like Chit was saying. Lol

But anyway, I don't think they're going to have much substance left to build between Kim and Mook. I'm just waiting to watch the ending now. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's why I think it's cheap. Who signs a contract to prostitute themself over a house? Even though she fought back with him sometimes, she's also easy for agreeing. I don't think her father would want her to do that. Som knew about it but she couldn't do anything about her lustful boyfriend. It takes two hands to clap. If the n'ek wasn't stupid enough to agree and cheapen herself, it'll save so many people some heartache. She studied abroad. I'm sure she can bite Patawee behind his back with some tactics. Use her father's connections. How could you sleep with the man who caused your father's death? That's beyond cheap. At least Kim did nothing but choke and slap Mook once because he was still enraged by her betrayal, but he stopped afterwards.

With Kim and Mook, it was consensual. They've dated 5 years. Each time they did it, it was out of love that they couldn't withhold from each other. Kim even said that he really loves Mook but the hatred for her brother overshadows that. Sometimes hate is stronger than love. But can you blame him? What Mook did was wrong. At least he respects her enough not to R her. We'd like that better though because she'll appear less easy.

To me, Chit and Wee had meaningless animal sex that eventually turned into love. That's cheap. They were enemies with benefits. Lol. Mook and Kim do it out of love, that's valuable but immorally wrong due to Pak's crazy ass. At least Kim tries to break off his engagement. Wee kept leading that sick woman on and then caused her to die. Horrible.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
That's why I think it's cheap. Who signs a contract to prostitute themself over a house? Even though she fought back with him sometimes, she's also easy for agreeing. I don't think her father would want her to do that. Som knew about it but she couldn't do anything about her lustful boyfriend. It takes two hands to clap. If the n'ek wasn't stupid enough to agree and cheapen herself, it'll save so many people some heartache. She studied abroad. I'm sure she can bite Patawee behind his back with some tactics. Use her father's connections. How could you sleep with the man who caused your father's death? That's beyond cheap. At least Kim did nothing but choke and slap Mook once because he was still enraged by her betrayal, but he stopped afterwards.

With Kim and Mook, it was consensual. They've dated 5 years. Each time they did it, it was out of love that they couldn't withhold from each other. Kim even said that he really loves Mook but the hatred for her brother overshadows that. Sometimes hate is stronger than love. But can you blame him? What Mook did was wrong. At least he respects her enough not to R her. We'd like that better though because she'll appear less easy.

To me, Chit and Wee had meaningless animal sex that eventually turned into love. That's cheap. They were enemies with benefits. Lol. Mook and Kim do it out of love, that's valuable but immorally wrong due to Pak's crazy ass. At least Kim tries to break off his engagement. Wee kept leading that sick woman on and then caused her to die. Horrible.
I understand Chit. Chit majored in art, not in business administration. She doesn't have the business wits. Chit's father kept her in the dark about his business and gambling. In the world of business and elites, you have friends if you're at the top, but once you lose everything, you lose everyone, too. All of Chit's Father's business partners and friends knew what Chit's situation was, but no one extended out a helping hand. I wouldn't be surprised if they're the ones to have made Chit sign such a contract with them if Wee wasn't the first candidate to propose such a bind. The only issue with Chit was, she was way too naive like Wee had predicted. Chit believed that the exchange of her body for her house was going to be an easy transaction but it slowly killed her inside as a human. Chit was stubborn. Chit already witnessed her Father's downfall, she should have left it to fate and karma and never got involved with Wee, directly.

I already don't enjoy seeing Kim mistreat Mook verbally, so an R scene is totally out of the question for me. I think I'm having issues with how their love is being displayed ever since they slept together, but I don't entirely dislike it either because their love has matured to a whole new level ever since being intimate with one another. It's like an irony. In the midst of all this hate, confusion, break up, heart ache, and tears, their love is actually surfacing on top, raw, with flaws, but pure and stronger than ever.

I just finished watching Teeneemochit. Omg. It was hilarious. Watching how hardworking the production crew and cast are makes me want to return to this lakorn again despite the story and ending. I enjoyed all of the interactions between Mike and Pook. Hahah. The frog farm was hilarious! Anyway, I guess, I can't just stop halfway. I'll have to take the lakorn as it is with all of Kim and Mook's flaws and Pak's craziness.

Hm, it could be a happy ending. There seems to be a scene at the beach that we haven't seen yet. I don't know. Whatever happens, I'm still drawn to this lakorn due to the amazing acting from the cast and the hard work of the production crew especially P'Tua.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahaha but but tui n kwan's playtime is much more intense than Mike and poolook though. I watched the first few ep of this lakorn thinking it was a slapkiss. . . But the p-ek softens too quickly and the nang ek is too nice. Disappointed me a little. Are we going to get babies for ending? Or did theu finally learn how to use condoms or birth control? Lool anyone knows any good slapkiss lakorn coming out soon?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Mike was all afraid of Pooklook whenever she became silent. It's sweet how he lined Bo asking her if he did something wrong to make Pooklook mad at him. Hahaha. But really, it's just how Pooklook becomes Mookrin. She has to really distant herself from the cast in order to become Mookrin. I really admire Pooklook's dedication and hardwork in doing her homework and preparing herself mentally, emotionally, and internally for each of her characters. It can become so draining. No wonder, she's Mookrin onscreen. But like she said, she was filming 3 lakorns with 4 characters all at once, so she really needed concentration. I love that about her. I haven't seen such a talented actress in a VERY long time. Of course, I have my favorites, too, but I admit that Pooklook's talent is something else. It's rare to see such talent again especially with the sloppy and horrible productions at Ch. 7.

I still really like this lakorn. It's still considered a slap kiss lakorn but from a different angle. Instead of starting off as strangers and then falling in love, this lakorn started off as lovers falling apart into strangers.

It was funny when Mike was like, Pooklook kept her coldness or distance for all 8 months. He wasn't allowed in her little mini home. Hahahaha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
All of those bed scenes sorta reminds me of New and Noon W lakorn.. I forgot what the name of the lakorn was but after the first time there were quite a few more times .. they were even about to do it when his brother walked in on them. Who just leaves their house unlocked -.-