[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I hate Lita for she is shameless. BUT BUT BUT....

I dislike Orn and Sit MORE. These 2 are pure stupid especially Orn, her character cannot be grouped to innocent, she is more to stupid or maybe a less mean word: naive. They just wont listen to others! I am suppose to hate those rai character more but I think i just can't stand the stupidity of Orn and Sit. Cant wait to see their reaction when they found out everything Nuch has been trying to tell them is true.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Lita such a skank and money hungry as for the sister she's soo stupid. Always think she's right about everything. Her feeling so unsure I just wanna choke her and lita. She's sad because of her little sister n the other guy just pretending. That bitch need to get over it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The editing and scene sequence could use work lol but I'm loving the pranang interaction.

Shiet I'm reading ahead in the scripts and here's some dialogue between Krao and Nuch
"I thought you agreed to stop messing with my family"
Krao walks around Nuch, eyeing her with his player eyes (lol) "I paid money to have you as my wife, or rather, my mistress. But since you don't complete your end of the deal (they haven't slept together yet lol; I guess Krao doesn't want to force her) someone else has to take responsibility"
... "What do you want?"
"Your body, your heart, and everything you have"

Bam. Krao just laid out his true desires and his evil facade.

jjinxx

Cute-ass couple photos! I want Mai and Weir to have a photoshoot together!

You're welcome! Nuch and Krao are definitely not all roses and rainbows but here are more spoilers of the sweet married life scenes
Krao comes back to their house but Nuch has their bedroom door locked so he ends up sleeping on the couch. Later Much comes out and sees that he's cold so she puts a blanket on him.
When he wakes up, he can tell she gave him the blanket. He goes and sees her feeding a squirrel an jokes that she doesn't take care of him, her husband.
He makes her go cook for him (I think he kisses her cheek until she agrees lol) So Nuch purposely made his eggs really salty. After he eats it, he chases her around and carries her back to the table. As punishment, he kisses her cheeks left and right, until she gets real shy. They almost kiss but then Nok interrupts. -_-'

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Sooo sweet,,, but everytime they close each other always someone interrupt,,,,, sooooo bad,
Thank you ka jjinxx

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I hate that interrupt so much,sometime it make me mad

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm so frustrated now...seriously. HAHA. This lakorn is super frustrating! Not only am I frustrated with the production of this lakorn, there's so much drama that just...ughs...pushes my buttons. Haha. I hate Krao right now. I didn't think I'd hate him this much, but I hate him. I love Weir of course. HEHE. He looks good in here, and I just love his mustache and goatee. Haha.

jjinxx

I don't quite hate Krao yet, not at the point that they are in for the lakorn. But reading ahead, I'm beginning to hate him because his revenge is starting to emerge more as the storyline goes along. Right now it seems like they are focusing in Krao's mixed feelings for Nuch, but later on, UGH! they are going to have him ruin the Vichawayt more with like taking over the company and playing with Lita and p'On more!

From what I'm reading from the script, I pity Nuch so much! >< Later on, she is getting blamed by all these crazy women who all think she's trying to steal Krao and Chaithong. It's so annoying how Lita, On, Nok, and Tarin dont just take it up with the guys; instead they all go after Nuch and punish her T-T It's really quite heartbreaking how much she has to put up with. And her siblings are so effing annoying, especially Oncha...........
on a side note: pwahahahahahahaha Krao is getting lusty for his wife Nuch!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just hate how he plays with Lita and Orn's feelings RIGHT IN FRONT of Nuch. HAHA. If you don't hate him now and hate him later on, I'll probably put a bomb in his house after watching the next few episodes due to my hatred towards him. HAHA.