[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
sadly Wier/Mai couldn't get me "HOOK" , I agree the production team is Missing a opportunities...hopefully they get to pair again

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hmm...I almost wish the r came at the end like in the old version because then he could tell her straight out that his reason for messing with her family is due to what her dad did to his mom. Not an excuse of course but I want his revenge to be revealed already!

Aw man, I hope the bad editing here won't influence Mai and Weir getting to reunite again in the future. I want them in a better production team next time.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I like both Weir and Mai and I love the old lakorn because it was hilarious even though I didn't understand much of it.  With this one, it's all over the place but I still love it when they have a cute scene, even if it doesn't make much sense in the context of things.  So bipolar. 

jjinxx

^same here. The cute scenes are nice and most of the Krao-Nuch scenes are fun to watch. They just better transitioning.

http://youtu.be/_Yo85uZlAJU
Cr chalit pisarn<br />
This scene is so cute! It might be weird having such a tender moment but it is supposed to show Krao's soft side. Plus, I'd rather be spoiled with gukgik scene 555

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
The jealous of krao punch chaithong is damn hell good 555+ he face and acting is so real.today epi is have alot scene for krao and nuch,hopefully the next one is still have lots of them

jjinxx

cr chalit pisarn
http://youtu.be/h4NMjD5mHd0
LOL when I read this scene I thought he was gonna lay her out on the table *dirty mind* but of course that would have been hella awkward for Nok to come and see.

This scene too!
http://youtu.be/ux1738D1Nf0
narak a...
Too bad Krao is such a jerk.

Not sure which episode this will be in, he does another attempt rape but this time she pretends to faint LOL and runs to another room to lock the door. He comes in and catches her.
Then, man, Krao really lays out the insults for Nuch's family. They're arguing and then he force kisses her.
"Do I disgust you that much? Kissing me isn't as good as kissing that Saothong?"
"That's right. Chaithong is a gentleman, not a bad person like you."
"I'm going to kiss you so you forget about him" (lol)
Nuch defies him. "Go ahead. Every time you kiss me, I'll go sleep with Chaithong. We'll see who I forget!"
Krao gets mad. "You have no shame"
Nuch gets even more mad. "Right, I have no shame. No matter what, Vichawayt has no pride in your eyes. Go head and kiss me so I can go sleep with Chaithong and I can forget that I have a horrible husband like you."
"Smart mouth." Krao pulls her in to kiss.
Anuch is really scared but she forces herself to hide her fear, and lifts her face so that he can see her challenge. "Do it. So we'll see that I'm not just a talker."
This makes Krao waver and he pulls away, because he is afraid she will really do as she says. "You can't be trusted at all [...] You have to keep your word."
Anuch thinks a bit, and says, "Fine. But you have to stop getting involved with p'Lita...then I'll be willing to be yours."
"What?" He doesn't believe her. (lol wasn't this the original deal before they got married?)
"I said I'll agree to be yours."

------cr. manager.co.thai

These two are too hilarious. Am I the only one who thinks this agreement is about Krao feeling sexually frustrated and really REALLY wants to sleep with Nuch? LOL Because obviously they're already married, so what other meaning is there to "I'll be yours." ?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sometimes when Krao becomes soft towards Nuch, I fall for him....HAHA. I can't help it! He's just so seductive. Haha.

jjinxx

Krao can be quite bubbly lol
I keep having to remind myself not to think of RLSL as a 'remake' of NGS anymore. There are just too many changes, and I have to appreciate those differences if I'm going to enjoy this version to its fullest. ^^

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx for your short snippet of future scenes jjinxx.  Yeah, comparing it to the old version is destroying it for me.  Also, the editing is choppy so I can't help it but dislike it sometimes.  However, these scenes make up for it.  Their deal is hilarious.  Can't wait to see this scene. 

jjinxx

I finally watched all of ep. 8. So weird. The scenes alone are good, but when it all comes together, it's like "Cute" then "I hate you" then "Sweet moment" and she just forgives him...? Augh...the storyline has so much potential. Why DaraVDO, WHY???
omfg, reading the script is making me beat my head against the wall.

This is later on. Nuch, On, Parop, and Chaithong are trying to reveal that Krao and Lita are plotting against the family, because Lita accidentally let slip to Nuch that she is helping Krao steal the company.
But the 'good' group keeps meeting obstacles with Lita...#*#%Q)*#*#@#$@$%* :annoyed:
And Krao keeps pushing away Lita cause he only wants her to help him steal the Vichawayt company, not actually be with her. So she gets fed up and is going to tell Asit what's going on, but Krao stops her and almost sleeps with her to keep her from ruining his plan (!!!! :crazy: ) But Nuch and Chaithong come to the condo and stop them. Krao and Chaithong have a short brawl then Krao drags Nuch home and the next day he has men there to watch her so she's basically a prisoner.
It's all so... :eyetwitch:  And the worst thing is that On and Parop were hoping Sit will be able to help Nuch, but Lita lies to Sit that On was trying to break Nuch and Krao up, and Sit actually believes her so he's mad at her and won't listen! He is so freaking stupid!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Omg the first spoiler is make me super happy but the second one is make me feel so much stressful.

jjinxx

gotta love the end of episode 8, the way Krao sat and watched Nuch cooking, his eyes were so smiley and cute :wub:
Nuch: Why are you keeping watch? Afraid you won't get to eat?
Krao: I'm not watching over the cookies. *I'm watching you*
kekekekeke..

episode 9:
argh, so annoyed of all the other women, having their cat fights over Krao. I guess that's what you call having Charm!..? My Nuch is going to get beat up later... :teary:

The scene Krao walked in with only a towel was hilarious! 555

And the scene they were "acting" in front of p'Sit, telling each other to smile, him kissing her and her pinching him pwahhaaha

But dang, Krao was more of a gentleman in this episode compared to the other ones lol Like when he carried her to bed (so freaking cute, pretending to drop her so she'll hug him) and not persisting when she didn't kiss him.

And I noticed Krao has less of a beard now. He must really want Nuch to let him kiss her lol
This episode had plenty of feel-good scenes...But now that Nuch has proof that Krao is still talking with Lita and On, things are going downhill next.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awww....they are so Hot together...i like just looking at them hahah...be damn the storyline....is the rating good?

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I think this lakorn is actually getting better.  Love ep8 and ep9.  Weir get to kiss Mai so much in here :D.hehehe "Na ruk mark"  Love the bed and restaurant scenes.  Funny and cute.lol  Cant wait til friday.  Hope Nuch kick Krao butt... for messing around with the sis in law :nono1:  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seems like Weir has lost some muscles after PA. HEHE. Don't care. He's still looking good, haha. Can't wait for the next subbed episode!!!

jjinxx

muahahahahhahahahaha! Yesssss, Mai and Weir are totally an eye-candy couple. That's why even though I get stressed out from the lakorn, I feel very spoiled getting to watch the two looking beautiful onscreen together.

Not sure about the ratings. I swear, if the choppiness affects the ratings and if THAT affects Mai and Weir acting again, I will go HULK mode on them all.

I have no idea where they're going to take the rest of this story. Which is exciting. And scary lol because I want a good resolution and happy ending.
There are five couples total in here...NuchxKrao, ParopxOn, ChaithongxTarin, KanitxNok, AsitxLita
eh, with the flashback Lita had of when she first met Asit, I almost get the feeling they'll try to redeem her somehow. Or is that just me? I want her in jail lmao
p'On is starting to suspect Krao's intentions towards the family and company, though she still has feelings for him.
Nok is being a total b*tch. Rin is crazy as always. Chaithong has suddenly become a helper in the attempt to out Krao's evil scheme. Asit is still totally fooled by Krao and Lita.

http://youtu.be/ffLXU0GYfQs
cr Hellou9289

Mae

sarNie Adult
I think Krao's friend is pretty good looking too...seems like a gentleman, not a player like Krao..haha...

jjinxx

lol yeah Kanit is pretty handsome.
Mac/Chaithong is growing on me but his character can be kind of...slow 55 It's like, Nuch doesn't like him as more than a friend but he doesn't get it. He's not as bad as the ladies, at least. Now those are some real block heads.
there's supposed to be a scene where Lita gets Krao drunk and takes him to a hotel to sleep with him but thank goodness Nok interrupts. For once Nok is useful.

I wonder when Nuch will find out the truth!!!

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry to throw in my two cents but this is by far the worst I've seen from Ch 7 in quite a while. The editing team did such a poor job because there's absolutely no logic of flow from one scene to the next. The supporting cast lack depth in their characters and most importantly, I see absolutely no chemistry between Mai and Weir. I didn't realize how bad Weir and Mai's acting was until this one came up. Weir is all over the place with his emotions and Mai is just Mai, she either overacts or underacts. The storyline itself isn't that great to begin with but when adding everything else, it's 10x worse. If the pranangs weren't eye candy and the lakorn didn't have so much intimacy which lakorn viewers love, this would have been a major flop.