[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ninja said on her blog that in this version, Krao is going to fall in love with Anuch in the first episode before he discovers who her family is! *screams*
I so can't wait to watch!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, that will be so sweet, but then he'll be such a jerk to her later on. Knowing ^ makes me really want to watch this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jjinxx said:
Ninja said on her blog that in this version, Krao is going to fall in love with Anuch in the first episode before he discovers who her family is! *screams*
I so can't wait to watch!

YAY!! That's even better! That assures us that Krao truly loves Anuch!!!! Even though he'll be an *ss later on, at least we know that he actually loved her before he became the devil!

jjinxx

LOL he is already showing jealousy in the first episode. But he also...*spoil*

It's like he's attracted to her right from the start!

Lalita is going to be a biatch! Argh!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
LOL he is already showing jealousy in the first episode. But he also...*spoil*

It's like he's attracted to her right from the start!

Lalita is going to be a biatch! Argh!
please tell me it got an airing date already! I want to watch it so badly 

jjinxx

queenyeon said:
please tell me it got an airing date already! I want to watch it so badly 
It is airing on Saturday the 9th!

If anyone discovers a place to watch it, share lol!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^oh thanks! it'll probably be uploaded on Youku by someone like most of ch7's lakorns 
Not to being too greedy, but I hope the subbing pace will be fast xD //tooimpatient//

jjinxx

BAD NEWS.

The airing date is pushed back another week!!!!! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I
It won't air until the 15th.

Suer Saming :whip: better be ending this weekend! I'm just smacking my head against a wall right now at the injustice and inconsistence of ch7's word.

jjinxx

Thanks Miley!

lol are they just playing around that last picture?
The other photos make me greeeet! Krao has got his hands all over Nuch 555 I'm ok with that, just not when he's with Lalita! This Krao seems to show more caring hehehe
The gentler photos look like an ending scene! Which would be good so it shows a clear ending. Hoping Anuch gives Krao a hard time and makes him grovel for forgiveness before they get back together!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
Thanks Miley!
lol are they just playing around that last picture?
The other photos make me greeeet! Krao has got his hands all over Nuch 555 I'm ok with that, just not when he's with Lalita! This Krao seems to show more caring hehehe
The gentler photos look like an ending scene! Which would be good so it shows a clear ending. Hoping Anuch gives Krao a hard time and makes him grovel for forgiveness before they get back together!
I hope that the end scene too cuz it look like both them are happy or agree to do it not look like force, I mean like the pic he kiss on her forehead it look like she agree with it and the pic he kiss her mouth too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jjinxx said:
BAD NEWS.

The airing date is pushed back another week!!!!! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I
It won't air until the 15th.

Suer Saming :whip: better be ending this weekend! I'm just smacking my head against a wall right now at the injustice and inconsistence of ch7's word.

What the?! Man. I was waiting for it! This is me right now. :numchuck:

jjinxx

Gotta agree, Mai and Weir look good together. Now, if only ch7 will let me watch them on the actual screen soon! lol!