[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

ch7 drama

^
I love those "ending" photos. They look so blissful together. :wub:
@phatboy -- LOL now we know why you thought his cardigan looks girly. Because he's going to let Anuch wear it! =D

This one, he looks so cocky! LOL

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
BAD NEWS.

The airing date is pushed back another week!!!!! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I
It won't air until the 15th.

Suer Saming :whip: better be ending this weekend! I'm just smacking my head against a wall right now at the injustice and inconsistence of ch7's word.

Dang, if they are not certain with their production schedules they shouldn't have announced the airing.  :thumbdown:  :rant: 

I wish I'm in Thailand, I'll have someone send them a couple of trays of rotten eggs. :annoyed: 

jjinxx

I read some of the transcripts for ep 1 and 2. They're super long!

the first time Krao and Anuch meet, she just got back from London. A man comes pick her up saying that her brother Asit sent him. When Anuch gets suspicious, she tries to run away but they kidnap her. She fights the bad guys in the car and they nearly hit another car, which happens to be Krao. He gets out and Anuch gets out to run away while pulling him along. They escape and he asks if she is being chased because she did something wrong. The bad guys find them and Krao fights them, telling her to run away. He gets shot but she comes bakc and hits the bad guy with a club. She and Krao escape and get to the hospital; after he gets admitted to see the doctor and is unconscious, she goes home.
The bad guys were minions of the loan shark that Asit borrowed money from.
Krao gets out of the hospital and draws the woman he met (Anuch). He wonders if they'll get to see each other again.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mai is freaking gorgeous! I think she is so beautiful.  She and Weir are a perfect match (IMO).  Both tall and slim.  I think Mai is Weir's best match.  

When this airs, can you girls please share any streaming links (youtube, dailymotion, etc.)?  I do not have a working computer right now so I can't download.  I remember when Pin Anong aired, there weren't any youtube links due to copyright issues.  

jjinxx

^ ceda, I like Weir with Mai best as well! :) They're very compatible aesthetically and have plenty of chemistry. I'm glad they reunite for an even more intense lakorn that gives us plenty of touchy-feely scenes because NK had to refrain from those due to the storyline of her being a lot younger.

After watching Johnny's version and seeing all the pictures of this version, I think Mai and Weir suit the roles perfectly! I can already imagine them in action lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx...as a pair, they are  :cloud9: These two will make beautiful babies!  All these pics are such a tease...especially the wet ones.  Weir literally has his hand just slightly above her butt and under her shirt  :pervie:  One thing I love about Weir is that he is not afraid to grab/touch his n'eks.    

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Man, they really like to play with our nerves ._. they just keep on delaying it, I won't believe them till I actually see the episode lmao

and those pictures are beautiful, Mai & Weir look so~ good together! 

jjinxx

The new bts is even more TEASE! Krao is like hugging Nuch a lot! And reading the episode scripts, Krao is a jerk but inside he feels bad when he sees Nuch in trouble or feeling sad lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ The one kick Weir threw at 0:11 was hilarious! HAHA. I'm sorry it just looked so...funny. Mai is too skinny. I wish her manager or whoever it is lets her gain some weight. Her skinny body makes her head look big...no offense.  

jjinxx

lol just saw that second teaser above! Word of advice--don't watch in the library! Pwahahah, I wanted to scream! The second teaser actually has some soft scenes. Davika is so effing gorgeous, of course Krao will fall for Anuch! Dang, Nuch gets a few slaps in there from crazy girls, I hope Krao gets slapped too cuz he deserves it more!
The forest scene! Eeeeeek! Chasing and water splashing! They're so duh cute!
The scene that Asit fell into the water, why are they just standing there? If they have a pool there's gotta be somebody who can swim lmao

Chaithong, the guy that likes Nuch, has a fiance who is real possessive of him so she goes around scolding and slapping Nuch. Poor n'ek. She has such gullible siblings, a friend that wants to be more than friends, a cheating sis-in-law, and she has an aggressive guy after her for revenge! I love that she stands up to him hahaha...!

jjinxx

@phatboy, i thought both of his kicks looked funny hehehe
@ceda, I noticed that as well pwahaha, got my imagination going wild with his hands on that bit of her exposed skin! X]

"poochai song na" -- let's kick Krao's but for being two-faced and having an affair with Lita! ><

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@ phatman...puahahahaha! That kid was WEAK! I had to replay several times to confirm it was Weir LOL!  That kick killed his manlihood.  

@ jjinxx...when I look at these two, I start seeing things...not very appropriate things LOL! 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Weir looks/acts like a rapist in here. Omg. I didn't even watch Pin Anong and I have a feeling he's going to be smooching all over Mai Davika in here just like Pin Anong. lol 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^  :lolyup: Yeah, I think Weir's taking his roles a little too far. HAHA. Of course, I don't mind.  :pervie: