[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
He overact so much. How can the director let that kind of acting pass? I haven't gotten to the abortion scene yet. That will have to come sometime this week bc I have to get back to doing my homework LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So the producer is her majesty's youngest sister?

I feel that it is dragging now.
So the lady who plays Piengpen is Her Majesty's younger sister? Oops LOL. Cause someone said that she was the producer right?

Yeahh all channel 7 lakorns eventually start to drag :(.

TubbyTinker

Yeah Khun Nampueng is Princess Soam younger sister and also the producer. Maybe I'm the only one that finds it not dragging---YET. LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yes she is, then my apologies for all the negative Criticism. It was sad that Ramin tried to find her, well that's what you get.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yikes and thank you for the info.`

and what Pratya said to Ramil in the park lol

Don't abandon her like you did with Wayoon
I was like burnnnn lol.

Ok question for those of you watching, me and my best friend got into a debate about it. She thinks Ramil deserved to know that Wayoon didn't have the abortion. I don't think he deserved to know considering he did mention abortion to her lol. I know he has his reasons and he is indebted to his aunt, but there was a different way he could have handled it? 

TubbyTinker

Honestly I don't want to criticize the princess bc it just doesn't feel right for some reason. Just like how ppl don't talk bad or gossip about the Thai royal family with their scandals and such bc who knows whats gonna happen to you lol But K. Nampueng, I think its fine bc she didn't married into royalty so she's sort of a "regular" person like us although she holds the Mom Luang title.

Now I understand why this is called Rak Rae. He's doing the wandering looking for his love.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeahh, I haven't mentioned the princess. I think it is kind of self explanatory why she is the way she is in the lakorn. Her demeanor, is that of elegance. You can kinda tell even the people playing her family are even scared to be siblingly with her lol. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
...I just don't like the p'ek , what a jerk . man, where the producer, I can write better romance loll

TubbyTinker

@tina honestly to me he shouldn't have the right to know bc like you said, he didn't want it in the first place. So yeah whether she did or didnt it shouldnt matter to him. How else could he have handled it though?

Well for sure he's gonna leave the aunt at the end. I don't think she ever came to terms to accepting Wayoon

sarN

sarNie Granny
TubbyTinker said:
@tina honestly to me he shouldn't have the right to know bc like you said, he didn't want it in the first place. So yeah whether she did or didnt it shouldnt matter to him. How else could he have handled it though?
Well for sure he's gonna leave the aunt at the end. I don't think she ever came to terms to accepting Wayoon
I beg the difference, I would let him know , rub it in his face , get child support or something , let him see what he missing , it would be a perfect revenge . If I'm hurt I want it to be known , not run away HAHAHA. Those noble idiocy characters get on my nerve .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Whenever he was like "I want you to have the best doctor for taking the baby out." I was like wahh lol... maybe something like "Whatever you decide to do, and if you do get an abortion, I want you to have the best car, or if you are keeping the baby then I am willing to support you financially." Maybe it's just me though? Lol. I felt that conversation could have went a little better lol. 

Seriously today's episode when nicolai was giving the books to heidi and piengpen just happens to be there omg >.> she is always there lol

TubbyTinker

hahah sarn.

i dont think she running away. I think to her, its more of wanting to start over and him not knowing anything about her thats torture lol

Tina, I like that suggestion hahahha

sarN

sarNie Granny
How would she know it torture to him when she not around to see it ? He doesn't want his flesh blood, so what make her so important that it's a torture if she gone ? Love? My mommy said you can't eat love , love is money & providing & go out there to support the family lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahahahahahahahh at the 

I'm going to tell your aunt that you won't leave Wayoon alone."

Part. I don't know why I found it so hilarious lol.

TubbyTinker

No I'm not saying that her not telling him anything means she wants to torture him. [not intentionally anyways lol] Of course she wouldnt know anything bc she's not around like you said I didn't finish my sentence earlier I was saying just Ramil alone not knowing anything, he's already tortured, I wonder how else is he going to redeem himself.

Baby Lila will be grown up next week---I think. Everything is about to come to an end soon

sarN

sarNie Granny
TubbyTinker said:
No I'm not saying that her not telling him anything means she wants to torture him. [not intentionally anyways lol] Of course she wouldnt know anything bc she's not around like you said I didn't finish my sentence earlier I was saying just Ramil alone not knowing anything, he's already tortured, I wonder how else is he going to redeem himself.

Baby Lila will be grown up next week---I think. Everything is about to come to an end soon

I completely understand lols. I can't wait to see the baby!

TubbyTinker

okay, I finally got to check episode 11 in fully. The doctor when Wayoon was in labor, she had a pierce nose. I'm like WTF is that even professional? LOL The director should have told her to take it off at least. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
TubbyTinker said:
okay, I finally got to check episode 11 in fully. The doctor when Wayoon was in labor, she had a pierce nose. I'm like WTF is that even professional? LOL The director should have told her to take it off at least. 
I noticed that as well! I'm not sure about other countries, but I think in America it is considered unprofessional. I remember when my sister was in the nursing program. It was her first year as a nursing student, her hair was dyed (roots were showing), the nursing advisor told her she would have to dye her hair back to it's natural color because when she starts clinicals it would be unprofessional to have dyed hair, piercings anywhere other than the ear, and tattoos (tattoos must be covered with long sleeves). I'm sure the rules would apply to doctors to.