[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
anyone familiar or good with Thai medical terminology? I need help translating one line from episode 13 when the doctor came in to try and revive Uncle Pak's life. He told the nurse to do something, I don't know what he's saying.

cecilia

Staff member
It was rushed .. she forgave him too easily!

I agree that Pan and Om played these two roles well ..
I actually don't see much of stiffness from Om.
He did a great job during his crying scene too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like this formula is used way too much with the n'ek hiding her pregnancy from p'ek especially if the baby is a product of what they did out of the country. Huajai Chocolate, Namtarn Mai, that Tang Saksit and Ann Siriam lakorn but then again what isn't repetition in lakorns.

A nice short lakorn. It obviously got boring by the time n'ek was pregnant since the pra'nang never got to see each other until near the last episode. Pan's acting is great here, well, it reminds me how much of a great actress she is and it sucks that she isn't in ch7 anymore so maybe this is the last time i'll be watching her unless that lakorn with Andrew gets good reviews. Om's good at crying, it isn't beautiful like other p'eks but it shows that he isn't as bad as people says he is. I never really had much of a problem with his acting anyways. The lakorn was good but nothing special.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally got a chance to finish this lakorn. Yeah I'm late. First of all I want to thank Tubby for providing the English sub. I would have dropped it midway if not for it.

I'm neither team Wayoon or team Ramin but I was anti Nicholai lol for some reason I can't stand kind guys like him (they don't exist). He was just too sprung and clingy, I wanted to slap him into reality.

It got boring, kudos to Tubby for sticking it through. I liked the tone of the lakorn but there was no oomph... I just can't explain it.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like this formula is used way too much with the n'ek hiding her pregnancy from p'ek especially if the baby is a product of what they did out of the country. Huajai Chocolate, Namtarn Mai, that Tang Saksit and Ann Siriam lakorn but then again what isn't repetition in lakorns.

A nice short lakorn. It obviously got boring by the time n'ek was pregnant since the pra'nang never got to see each other until near the last episode. Pan's acting is great here, well, it reminds me how much of a great actress she is and it sucks that she isn't in ch7 anymore so maybe this is the last time i'll be watching her unless that lakorn with Andrew gets good reviews. Om's good at crying, it isn't beautiful like other p'eks but it shows that he isn't as bad as people says he is. I never really had much of a problem with his acting anyways. The lakorn was good but nothing special.
Hi Do you know if Tang Saksit and Ann Siriam have eng subs, been looking but no chance yet.. Thanks