❤️[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anyone know the storyline. I ship them so much!!
I heard from somewhere that the story is about love-hated marriage relationship, I think they gonna get married in here for some reason
This kind of country-romantic-comedy reminds me of the lakorn with Sammy and Porshe (And I like that one, really cute)
Gonna looking for this one to be aired! Step looks good and Weir too

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ohh yup, she so fitted and tone . I love bella's shoulder/collar bone tho, it's so sexy , rat , I'm like a duck compare to them smh lol
Yup, Bella has a good amount of meat in her collar cone/shoulders area. She’s another actress i think has a nice fit body. She looks good in those boran and evening dresses.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this! Hopefully it airs soon after Steph and Louis lakorn. Looks like a fun lakorn with lots of good scenes between praek and nang'ek!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It's a romantic comedy. I'm sure there will be plenty of bickering and sweet moments between pranang knowing he's a country boy and she's a HI-SO city girl LOL.
Oh Thank you for your info. Can't wait to see these two. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
photos from the opening ceremony :love: They're so cute!!
Beautiful pics. Just wonder...they just filming it or not yet? Heard that Weir have another 2 lakorns beside this. one with Thisa and (sorry i forgot her name)

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Beautiful pics. Just wonder...they just filming it or not yet? Heard that Weir have another 2 lakorns beside this. one with Thisa and (sorry i forgot her name)
They already started filming last year already and still in making right now. So I'm guessing this will air mid year.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
This looks like some slapstick fun.
The thing I love the most about Weir is that he doesn't take his macho manly image too seriously. He really seems to enjoy doing these type of campy comedies.
Also he seems to like to dip his feet in all sorts of genres like action, thriller,romance and comedy. His last SHJ was mix of action and romance....others he's filming are also a mixed bag of genres. Its good he's not limiting himself.
I only wish I could get my hands on his movie Malila, The Farewell Flower.