[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The whole cast seems to get along very well. Vier is such a goofball. I hope Vier & Min pair up again in the nearest future.

mia07

Introvert
1.5 days left... It's killing me. I hope to see that KP Show tonight I'm watching it now so it can fill in the emptiness for my longing of Friday. :dance1:

Edit: It was too short so not much fulfillment. :(

mia07

Introvert
I was hoping for more interactions between Min and Weir, but soo little. I probably only enjoyed the dancing part although it was like 2-3 mins long. Weir was such a goofball. Now, must bear for Friday to come. C'mon Thursday, time to knock you out so Friday can kick in. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
*sigh* i am excited for Friday and i am fearful for Friday!!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg i love that special pin anong it so cute and n funny mak mak :woot2: :woot2: same here i fear too, this is the first lakorn that i dont want to see the end even it happy ending :cry: :cry:i hope next year or half year khun yai and pin come back together again plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

myheromike

:'( it ending nor more tomorrow epi such a sad thing. No more waiting for friday,sat and sun khun Yai n pin ja I'm already miss u twos

kitkat

sarNie Elites
is there any torrent files for this lakorn?
No. It's really rare for someone to upload any lakorns on torrents. This forum used to have a tracker but many people complained so it's dropped. You gotta download peaches' or Prisna's links in the download section. :)

myheromike

our last memory :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: when? how long u two will come back again?

mia07

Introvert
Awwww.... Hey it's still pretty new to us so it's all that matters. Lol. Wonder what the rating will be for the last epi and the lakorn as a whole.