[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@ohMAIV if link for live catch is pay or free ka.

This is not fair for us who live in USA,why they didn't delete the lakorn in china upload but they delete in USA upload. Chun Mai chor yang nee laew

mia07

Introvert
Its free ja. Once you click on the link, it directs you to the lakorn. Thank goodness I can catch it live without having to wait hours later. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote name='kenann fan' timestamp='1343457578' post='872224']
^ Here is today epi. You can watch every epi here on this site na ja! Just tpye in pin anong + witch epi. you want to watch.
For example (pin anong 19) Enjoy!

http://v.youku.com/v...MyNzE2Njc2.html
[/quote]

I LUV YOU MAK MAK.

[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1343463384' post='872245']
You can also catch it live here:

http://www.adintrend.com/tv/?ch=7

I think it airs around 8:20PM there so depends on your time zone.
[/quote]

I LUV YOU MAK MAK TOO. lol

myheromike

Oh really... Idk but when I click the link I didn't see pin Anong in there I just see alot movie. Do it work for iPad? And where did u find the lakorn in there i mean like which word do u click to see all the lakorn?

mia07

Introvert
Love you too Thookatha! :D

@myheromike: I don't think you can find the category for it, but watch it live only. Meaning, when it airs at 8:20, you will see it then. Otherwise, you will miss it.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
im about to start eps 20!! i hope i don't develop diabetes just from watching this lakorn...so many sweeeeet scenes!!! lol

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Damn will have to go rent it this week... :( can't even share my thoughts of weir min anymore cause I'm behind so much ....

myheromike

today epi was cute and sad... so sad it end next friday :cry: :cry: can i used we miss khun yai and pin. dont want it to end want keep watch n watch

mia07

Introvert
OMG, lucky, u already saw today's episode, and even screen caps!!
Lol. Thats because I catch it live ja. I'm a morning person so I'm able to get up on time to watch it. :) It depends on the time zone, too. It's AM here while it's PM there in BK.

how do you get the pictures of these lakorn
I got it from a forum/site, pantip.

today epi was cute and sad... so sad it end next friday :cry: :cry: can i used we miss khun yai and pin. dont want it to end want keep watch n watch
I'm heartbroken too that it's ending, but must move on. I will slowly move on and hope for future lakorns between the two.

little

sarNie Adult
did pin is really pregnant with p'ek wen the aunt saw that she threw up or was pin just got sick from all the drama with mom, aunt etc. If she is really pregnant at that time and she's going all these commotions after the car accident and beatings wouldn't she have a miscarriage.

myheromike

@little yeah she did pregnant with khun yai but not that time,she will pregnant with khun yai at the end and birth a son for khun yai lol. that part she just sick and not feeling well.

today epi

perview for epi 22

mia07

Introvert
Can't wait for Friday. I wish I can FFWD this week. Lol. I just had to watch the ending of todays epi more than once. You can totally feel Yai's pain. :( Their hug by the log, so touching and hurtful.