[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. weir's so handsome in WHITE top - gosh, i miss WWHJ each time i comes in here to look at caps ..

mia07

Introvert
You should join the club, cecilia. ^___^ They have great chemistry and it definitely will remind you of WWHJ.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally get to watch this lakorn. i'm catching up, watching ep.10 right now. first though this lakorn will be so good. but turn out not. almost every character in here is so irritating to watch. n'ek too nice/weak which is so annoying,too faithful to the p'ek evil step mom and her mom is even more stupid and annyoing like a slave to p'ek step mom. jom is annoying character too doesn't respect p'ek who's his boss and the guy playing this character make the character more irritating to watch. but love p'ek character, so smart and pitiful. his dad misunderstood him was on his evil wife side that p'ek has to ran away from home since a kid, p'ek always love n'ek and love a lot too,but she love his step-brother instead who turn out to be such a jerk, p'ek know he's stupid for give in to n'ek, like his dad was to his evil wife. like p'ek said is true n'ek always support/believe other people but with him she often argue back/don't believe him. but Weir&Min are a cute match, their cute scenes are so cute. for me, Weir still have the great chemistry with Pinky. miss Thos&Bow a lot. wish they get pair up again. but will continue to watch this lakorn till it end, even though overall characters/story is so bad. but still will watch it cause i like Weir and Min is cute, she fit n'ek character in here and play it so well. Weir play his character so well too.

Asy

sarNie Immature
nang ek is too nice; that's why pra ek loves her so much. you can see that everytime he's going to punch someone, she'll beg him to not to do it, then the pra ek will yield. Khun Yai isn't listening to anyone but Pin. :D

i agree, Jom is really annoying (but he's handsome for me). but to compare with Tot's younger sister in WWHJ, she is much mooooore annoying that I almost gave up watching WWHJ although I love that lakorn a lot. I miss Weir and Pinky too. Too bad she's now keep playing stupid roles. :(

mia07

Introvert
I agree with some parts of what you're saying, teedee. I too am annoyed by Jom and Pin's mom. Jom is too stubborn, always wanting to pick fights, and Pin's mom, she's too much. She listens and is faithful to the step-mom and don't even listen to her own daughter (whatever happened to blood is thicker than water?). The Mom always end up being at places at the wrong time so can't really blame her much - she's just being protective of her daughter. Pin got her Mom's genes so she can't really say anything back. I just hope that as the lakorn progresses, Pin will learn to stand up for herself and be smarter. She can and should learn from Yai. Also, probably later when the Mom knows the whole truth, she too will be just as smart.

Asy

sarNie Immature
not sure, but I'm hoping for 15 - 17 only.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think this week rating will be high cuz this week epi 10 n 11 their have alot cute scene in there I hope. I love watching lakorn that p'ek get smart, whatever they do he always know it and he know what are they going to next. Also if the p'ek smart it look very cool too he know everything:) love Yai, something this also remind me of DDHT weir and Kwan lakorn.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
This lakorn reminds me of JLR as well hahah.

Yep does look a bit like JLR...want to see why he's doing this to her...can't wait...I fast forward through all the parts until I see Yai and Pin on screen :)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
not sure, but I'm hoping for 15 - 17 only.
I hear you! If it's 19 I wlll be pissed and be FF alot of scenes! Hope they keep it at 15 or 17 at the most...I hate when the bad guys keep going and going then only die at the last possible moment ugh!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Finally get to watch this lakorn. i'm catching up, watching ep.10 right now. first though this lakorn will be so good. but turn out not. almost every character in here is so irritating to watch. n'ek too nice/weak which is so annoying,too faithful to the p'ek evil step mom and her mom is even more stupid and annyoing like a slave to p'ek step mom. jom is annoying character too doesn't respect p'ek who's his boss and the guy playing this character make the character more irritating to watch. but love p'ek character, so smart and pitiful. his dad misunderstood him was on his evil wife side that p'ek has to ran away from home since a kid, p'ek always love n'ek and love a lot too,but she love his step-brother instead who turn out to be such a jerk, p'ek know he's stupid for give in to n'ek, like his dad was to his evil wife. like p'ek said is true n'ek always support/believe other people but with him she often argue back/don't believe him. but Weir&Min are a cute match, their cute scenes are so cute. for me, Weir still have the great chemistry with Pinky. miss Thos&Bow a lot. wish they get pair up again. but will continue to watch this lakorn till it end, even though overall characters/story is so bad. but still will watch it cause i like Weir and Min is cute, she fit n'ek character in here and play it so well. Weir play his character so well too.
I have to agree with you on your analysis! The only reason I continue this lakorn is Khun Yai...otherwise everyone is not that great. Hope it doesn't piss me off so much that I stop following it every weekend...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG .. weir's so handsome in WHITE top - gosh, i miss WWHJ each time i comes in here to look at caps ..
LOL agree!!! I was never a big Weir fan but this lakorn has me convinced..I'm rooting for him all the way...please give me a baby too :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
My mother is totally obsessed with Pin Anong. She kept bugging me for more but I told her that it only airs the weekend slot and yet she keep forgetting it. I, too want more but what am I supposed to do if they haven't air it until tomorrow and every weekends. LOL. She finds it's way better than TNNKK which is I have no say in this because I haven't watch it yet. ^^; And thanks for all pictures, I totally love their chemistry, seriously they're my new OTP. XD

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I know, right but at same time, I'm slightly annoyed in a good way. Haha. She really likes Yai (or maybe Weir). I remember she's still a fan of ex-couple Weir/Pancake. :) Anyway I'm surprised there's not much posts here... I was hoping for someone to post the recapping summaries like ladyofdarkness did with her blog. I mean this lakorn is really good! I felt like it's underrated lakorn unlike TNNKK has all over Yadech fever although I don't mind it. :p

Asy

sarNie Immature
TNNKK is getting better but Pin Anong is waaayyy much better (at least for me). It's an underrated lakorn because not much people watch it, I guess so? Seems not much people uploading on YT as well, since BBTV keeps deleting the channel that uploaded their lakorns. Talking about this, I'm pissed off that Prisna's channel got removed again, like for the million time now! Now I don't mind no one is recapping as long as someone is subbing it. I'm now alright with either way, subbing or recapping. I don't understand Thai...and I'm watching Leh Roy Rak with Cherry and Great too. Since Soussday is recapping it, I'm just alright. (although deep in my heart I hope she'll sub it lmao) :D

mia07

Introvert
Wish I could understand more Thai to help out, but at SpicyForum, one of the admins was recapping and doing summaries, but now she's only doing summaries. If you ladies like, I can repost her summaries here and of course give her credits as well.