[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Min might repleace Pan if this lakorn turn out to be a successful and become Weir new kookwan lol jk jk...I'm looking forward too this lakorn!

mia07

Introvert
^ Lol. Many are wishing so already. Min say Weir is her type so... they should hook up and have mini Mins and Weirs. Hehe. xD

mia07

Introvert
Not bad. Wanna hear the final whole song. Will Weir sing an OST too or do a duet with Min? It'll be kind of nice.

Soun123

sarNie Egg
Thanks, myheromike for post weir and min's pictures. Their very cutes, weir very handsome and min very beautiful. I hope min and weir will dating. My first favor Thai stars. Min and weir. Especially min pechaya. I looking forward to them together.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
welcome ja @soun123

they looks very cute and close in here,wanna cut that guy out hahahaha

mia07

Introvert
^ You can, ja. Just crop him out. Lol. I'm getting quite impatient for the lakorn to air. Too long, cannot resist. xD

Sweet_09

WOW lot of scene on the bed...i think there is more than one :coverlaf:

mia07

Introvert
**Credits to Sukollawat Club; AI-YA!! This is making me go a bit crazy. xD
Here you go myheromike without the other guy. Hehehe.

OMG!!! AWWWW!! :wub:

Sweet_09

i gotta say A LOT of sweet scene between da 2..gotta love Wier and Min...and i can't wait to watch this lakorn...sweet sweet sweet sweet!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry but for me nothing can replace wwhj, the first slap/kiss lakorn of weir and pinky and they have such steaming explosive chemistry in here, tos&bow in my heart forever "tee ruk~ tee ruk" was so sweet!! hehe. this story does remind me of wwhj too. i love the story that p'ek is the owner of "rai" and n'ek is "look khun nu" like tos and bow that argue/bicker/fight is so fun to watch haha. talk about wwhj, gosh miss pinky and weir together so much, wish they pair up again. sorry off topic. but can't wait to see this lakorn. glad gonna air soon. finally have ch7 lakorn to watch, cuz haven't watch ch7 lakorn in awhile now.