[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! wier and min look sooo good together when he has short hair.. he looks like barbarian with the long hair! its so ugly!! im starting to like them together ALOT! hope this lakorn will not be a flop, but its ch7 afterall, sooo ... :(

mia07

Introvert
OMG!! Love all the pictures of Weir+Min. I'm anticipating on this drama. Just looking at these photos makes me excited!! Hahaha. xD When will it air?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I gotta said something...Min and Weir look HOT together...gezz all da pics got me hyper lol...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Gosh Reading u guys common with smile and yes agree they hot in here. Hope they have alot alot love scene in here:)

mia07

Introvert
@introvert love ur singnatrue
Thanks, ja. =) I cannot wait. You can feel their chemistry just from the pics. Looking forward for their love/fight scenes and also the bed scenes. LOL. xD

CREDITS TO PANTIP:

I'M SOOOOO LOVING THESE BED SCENES! SOOOO SWEET!! <3<3

myheromike

omg all the pic to sweet make me keep smile and smile can wait longer then this....
yeah i do feel too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is the only reason i like Kantana, they love bed scenes. (for those who question me, Moom Mai is part of Kantana) Min is wearing a ring, they are probably married in this lakorn :woot: Weir looks good with his short hair, love the pic of Weir side hugging Min.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ok, I am one, who is looking forward for this lakorn. I hope they don't disappoint me this time around because, I have not watched channel 7 lakorn for the longest time. So i hope this don't diappoint me. From looking at the picture, it's look so cute. Min and Weir looks good together.

little

sarNie Adult
me too cant wait luv these slap kiss sweet luv bicker scenes my type of lakorn to follow. out of ch 7 actors right now i see weir and cee a manly p'ek in looks and voice the rest r more kiddie looks not attractive. wen will this airs cant wait my heart seems to beat harder wehn i know this type of lakorn on air

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn looks so good with all the love scenes of the p'ek-n'ek, weir and min make a cute match. will wait to see it. haven't seen slap/kiss lakorn from ch7 in a long time since wwhj.

myheromike

@tittle hahahahaa agree mak mak. Last night I can't sleep cuz of these those photo too... Chai ja in ch7 now I see the same and weir n cee are the twos I like the most in ch7 now.

@ teedee me too haven't see slap kiss for awhile,but not sure if pin Anoong is a type of slap kiss or not? Hope this is

Anyone know what type of this lakorn? If this is a romance action drama or what?

mia07

Introvert
@teedee: WWHJ was the last slap/kiss lakorn I have watched, too since I'm quite busy as well. Last lakorn I watched was Reun Sawn Ruk with Kob. Other than that, its been quite a while. Based on the photos, it looks quite similar to WWHJ because seems like Weir owns a farm and looks like Min will get taken/trapped in the farm like Pinky did. I dont mind but hopefully their will be alot of good onscreen chemistry between Weir and Min.

myheromike

Yeah it kinda similar to wwhj,but one think is different on wwhj. An wwhj pinky is a rich family child,but in here min is people who work for weir house child. I like this type more :)

Soun123

sarNie Egg
Yes!!!! I agree with all on top comment. Min and weir very cutes. Im so excite when I read every one comment for min and weir. Their very good match and min's very sweet face. I count day by day . When pinanong will be on air. Hope after this lakorn. Ch7 have more another lakorn for min and weir again. I love min and weir forever.!!!!!!!!!!!!

myheromike

omg I'm late again, u already post the pic in here anyway :coolpix:
agree what u said :thumbsup: and looks they are doing the same mouth in the pic. oh my gosh love this couple so much they are to cute