[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone tell me if there is a second life? I saw a different clothes (a bit modern) in the music video. So it's like a happy ending then?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No second life. That's when they went to spend some time in the city so they dress up more modern to blend in. They're from the countryside. Lor and Paeng weren't obsessed with the city life but Peuan was and that lead to her downfall.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
No second life. That's when they went to spend some time in the city so they dress up more modern to blend in. They're from the countryside. Lor and Paeng weren't obsessed with the city life but Peuan was and that lead to her downfall.
Thank you for explaining. I should watch it to know but then those parts got my hopes up. And I just have to ask. Again, thanks.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yui in real life seems to super nice and friendly.

Congrats to Peuan Paeng for a high rating. Smile!!!!!!!!!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I saw some clip on ig she say all of all her love scene she shy the most do love scene with weir

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. In the clip I posted a few pages back, she said she was very shy in the romantic scenes with Weir. She'd rather do the drama scenes than do the romantic ones. Haha. They're more difficult. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol you can see how hard she was trying not to laugh during their willing scenes.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was unable to cry my heart out because my sister was in the room with me............................................Do you know how hard it was to hold in my cries? I nearly passed out !!! When the ost played during the last scene of P'Lor and Paeng underwater, I burst into tears! T__________________T   

Though Bang Rajun deserves an award, Peun Paeng is just as deserving. The cast was amazing!!! Standing ovation to Yui, PookLook and Weir as well as the rest of the cast!!!  

I would love to see PL and Weir reunite in a modern lakorn :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
I was unable to cry my heart out because my sister was in the room with me............................................Do you know how hard it was to hold in my cries? I nearly passed out !!! When the ost played during the last scene of P'Lor and Paeng underwater, I burst into tears! T__________________T   

Though Bang Rajun deserves an award, Peun Paeng is just as deserving. The cast was amazing!!! Standing ovation to Yui, PookLook and Weir as well as the rest of the cast!!!  

I would love to see PL and Weir reunite in a modern lakorn :)
Yes I so want to see Weir and Pooklook reunion like now. Hopefully we won't have to wait 10 years like how some of us had to wait for Weir and Kwan.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
vievier said:
555..why she was shy? just because that is Weir?
Yes!!!

I want them reunion too cuz this sad ending made a pieces of my heart die with them. I alway miss them and I can't even see anything about them at all cuz this make me miss and cry. The last epi is the more I cry for and I cry like I never did before I crying my heart out crying till I become sobbing and almost die with them too

Watch this sad mv u will cry too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F76Uornp1ZE