[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Miley19 said:
Agree and I wish p'lor get her a kiss like koo gum too Noona kiss Bie at he death

But in here they cut the pranang not the bad guys
Yes, that's what I mean. They should cut the bad guys' scenes not our pranangs. They cut the sweet scenes between pranangs in Kularb Len Fai too.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Prodeecom very stupid for it. They cut all the scene I really want to see. I don't understand why they chose to cut the pranang but not the bad guy or fight scene ?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
cr: looktaoracingpordeecomsuwanna_joy_swcbellweirfanlakornch7ju_herokulrawee9ployplearnplearnhugpooklookweirpooklookpooklook_fonthipyui_chirananlovely_gadepex_bigking/ as tagged
Closing ceremony

Spoilers for those who haven't seen the finale!

I cried my eyes out watching the movie version, and I got teary eyes just looking at the spoiler pictures you posted Mahalo.  Thanks goodness I didn't watch the whole lakorn or else peoples going to think I got beats up by someone with my swollen eyes. :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
For the final scene, Weir had to carry Pooklook for a very long time. He said she was heavy. LOL. But once the camera started shooting, he was so into character and immersed in his feelings of losing someone he loves that he completely forgot about her being heavy. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
My tears were dropping like crazy lol. I didn't watch middle of lakorn but read comments. Weir excel and its his best performance. Can feel his pain. Pool look did great as well as yui too. The father was good too. They should win an award for their character. At least they seen each other after death. Satisfied with the ending.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Maya_Fantasy said:
I cried my eyes out watching the movie version, and I got teary eyes just looking at the spoiler pictures you posted Mahalo.  Thanks goodness I didn't watch the whole lakorn or else peoples going to think I got beats up by someone with my swollen eyes. :yes:
If the movie ver can make u cry I'm sure if u are watch the Lakorn version it's will make u cry more and more cuz they add so much detail add scene for p'lor and Paeng to show they relationship step by step. When I watch the movie I didn't feel anything cuz there not much about lor and and Paeng in the movie also I cant feel much about they love like in Lakorn. So Lakorn ver make me crying my heart out like I'm never been before. After finish the end look my self my two eyes is like a ball

member101

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is truly a masterpiece and the entire cast gave award worthy performances. Weir was great as the naive P'Lor. Yui was splendid as the selfish Peuan. Pooklook was born to play the selfless Paeng. The ending wrapped up the lakorn very nicely. The lakorn is very complete. I am satisfied with the ending. Lor and Paeng spent sufficient time together before she died. I lost so many tears from beginning to end for this lakorn. Peuan got what she deserved. That selfish b**** was left with no one. No one gives a f*** about her. That's hell on earth for her. 

I hope the cast gets some awards but considering the biased Thai award shows I doubt it. But since Pordeecom's lakorns usually get international nominations I hope this lakorn will get some recognition. Like in the past, Khun Dech/Yok Leurd Mongkorn was nominated for best international dramas and Chane was nominated for Best Supporting Actor at the International Drama Awards. Yui is the only Thai actress that won best supporting actress award from the international stage for Nang Tard. Hopefully, she'll get nominations for this lakorn along with Weir and Pooklook. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Basically everything everyone said... but wow... When Paeng was crawling on the ground holding her stomach and crying out for P'Lor... it was one of the saddest scenes I've ever seen. It was so real and painful to watch. Pooklook had no reservations at all. I can tell she went all out for that scene. It hurted to watch it. And when P'Lor found her..... goodness gracious!

As for Peun... till the end she did not admit to her wrongdoings. She placed herself above everyone so high, she thinks that she's not at fault at all. Her tears and begging for mercy was all a show. All she wanted was to win. I am glad everyone around her left her side. She doesn't deserve to be around people. I'm happy that they didn't kill off her character. But instead made her live in loneliness. This girl had everything. A dad who cherished her, a man who loved her blindly, a sister who was always loyal to her... but she threw it all away for some nice clothes and red lipstick. Blahhhh!

Lor is such a "loog poochai oak saam sork". When he loves someone, he does it with all his being. I honestly believe that he probably has love for Paeng long before he realized it. Peun was just always in his face. I seriously loved his parting words to Peun. Esp. when he called her, "E CHUA!" (you bad beep) Weir's words were so on point and his eyes were deadly.

I think this was one of Yui's best roles too. Besides her role in Nang Tard. It seems she does rather well in n'rai roles more than her n'ek roles.... but then when she plays the tortured n'ek, she's pretty good too. Yui's one of the best criers... like I mean she cries so ugly and real, you can't help but applaud her natural tears. Her veins and eyes pop out and everything.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Lor is such a "loog poochai oak saam sork". When he loves someone, he does it with all his being. I honestly believe that he probably has love for Paeng long before he realized it. Peun was just always in his face. I seriously loved his parting words to Peun. Esp. when he called her, "E CHUA!" (you bad beep) Weir's words were so on point and his eyes were deadly.

I loved that part! Loved it so much I had to replay it because his words were so zaap that I had to hear it again. Haha. Each time Paeng and Lor da Peuan and call her "E," "meung," and use "goo" I just want to clap and be one of those hype old heads pointing at the screen saying  som nam naa. They were two people who worshiped and loved Peuan wholeheartedly. It serves her right for them to curse at her like cats and dogs.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
I loved that part! Loved it so much I had to replay it because his words were so zaap that I had to hear it again. Haha. Each time Paeng and Lor da Peuan and call her "E," "meung," and use "goo" I just want to clap and be one of those hype old heads pointing at the screen saying  som nam naa. They were two people who worshiped and loved Peuan wholeheartedly. It serves her right for them to curse at her like cats and dogs.
Hahahaha.. Then u should cuz I didn't too. I sometime almost slap my ipad screen but I too love my ipad and don't want it to break cuz E'peuan

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have to praise Weir again because this is the first time I had ever seen him so infuriated onscreen. From his voice to the looks in his eyes when he stares at Peuan. There was hatred written all over them. I never saw him raise his voice and yell at anyone so loudly. I've always adored him as the sweet actor with good charms and handsome looks. But man, him as angry Lor scared me. I was like I'll never want to piss off Weir because if he ever reacts like that I'll be super scared. Lol. I didn't know he had it in him. He cried a lot in this lakorn too. Weir went above and beyond for his character and I'm very impressed/proud of him because I didn't know he could be pushed to this extent. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man what can I say?
The scenes of paeng's friend letting puen have it
The final scene of paeng and her father
The scene of paeng's miscarriage
The finale scene of lor and paeng
The scene where paeng's father found out she died
The scene of lor exploding at peun
the funeral scene of Paeng
The final scene of p'lor
and finally the last scene of Peun.

I'm just blown away how perfect it was. It was beautifully done and the acting was amazing. It rendered me speechless. I lost more tears then I did with BR's ending.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is the first tragic lakorn where I actually am satisfied with how the ending was executed. Their meeting under the water again was the perfect closure.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Weir and Pooklook had really difficult dialogues as last parting words. Weir's eyes when he was expressing his hatred for Peun was so real... geez. I thought the underwater scene was a good closure too.