[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Love Weir but this one looks too sad, might just piss me off lol :p I'll see if I want to watch ahah. He looks like a player in the teaser since he's got scenes with both sisters lol :p ik the story line but the teaser does him like that haha :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kelly...OM said:
Love Weir but this one looks too sad, might just piss me off lol :p I'll see if I want to watch ahah. He looks like a player in the teaser since he's got scenes with both sisters lol :p ik the story line but the teaser does him like that haha :D
He's not a player. He's actually a very loyal lover to the older sister. The scenes with Pooklook are more sibling like. For the younger sister, it means something more to her, but to him, he only views her as a sister until he realizes that the one he loves only loves herself and not him. That's when he starts falling for the younger sister because she stuck by him throughout all his hardships.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP1 Thoughts:

-The one thing I really like about CH7 lakorns is how they introduce each character with the credits and everything. The first time I noticed they were doing that was in LRSKF.
-Is it just me or is the sound quality...bad??
-It's so good seeing Weir again. HEHE. Those dimples. 
-Lor's got quite the childish side. Haha. I thought he'd be more of a gentlemen.
-Winai's in here too???
-Pooklook's doing good in here, but she overracts a little.
-So far Paeng is very childish, I can't wait to see her transform into a mature lady.
-I'm not really like Weir's Lor. He's too....rough. Haha.
-Puen is very freaky. She's the scary type of gal, nice on the outside unpredictable in the inside. 
-So much drama between the sis' already. I thought Peun and Paeng were gonna have a nice sisterly bond first before hell breaks loose, but seems like Puen's been hostile towards Paeng since the day she was born.
-From what they're showing us so far this lakorn should be title Paeng haha.
-Young Paeng is too cute. I want to hug her and love her! She's so deprived of family love. 
-I don't get what the procession is for?? And what's with using E-Ting the kitty? Haha. All I know is they're not sacrificing it and I know it's not feeling well. 
-Poor E-Ting. I feel for Paeng. I love a pet once and it was depressing.
-So far, not impressed with the pilot EP. Hopefully EP2 will change my thoughts.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
EP1 Thoughts:

-The one thing I really like about CH7 lakorns is how they introduce each character with the credits and everything. The first time I noticed they were doing that was in LRSKF.
-Is it just me or is the sound quality...bad??
-It's so good seeing Weir again. HEHE. Those dimples. 
-Lor's got quite the childish side. Haha. I thought he'd be more of a gentlemen.
-Winai's in here too???
-Pooklook's doing good in here, but she overracts a little.
-So far Paeng is very childish, I can't wait to see her transform into a mature lady.
-I'm not really like Weir's Lor. He's too....rough. Haha.
-Puen is very freaky. She's the scary type of gal, nice on the outside unpredictable in the inside. 
-So much drama between the sis' already. I thought Peun and Paeng were gonna have a nice sisterly bond first before hell breaks loose, but seems like Puen's been hostile towards Paeng since the day she was born.
-From what they're showing us so far this lakorn should be title Paeng haha.
-Young Paeng is too cute. I want to hug her and love her! She's so deprived of family love. 
-I don't get what the procession is for?? And what's with using E-Ting the kitty? Haha. All I know is they're not sacrificing it and I know it's not feeling well. 
-Poor E-Ting. I feel for Paeng. I love a pet once and it was depressing.
-So far, not impressed with the pilot EP. Hopefully EP2 will change my thoughts.
The cat procession was for the rain gods. In the countryside they believe that it will bring rain for the rice paddy.

I thought I might like Peun a little but omg, her first scene already made me dislike her. She had such an arrogant snobby look on her face as she was dancing and man I have to repeat this but she does not age well at all. When she talk, you can see her larynx moving because her neck is so skinny and bony. I think she would look a lot better if she put some meat on her.

I like Pooklook's acting in here and she's one of the few that doesn't care about how she looks when she act certain scenes, she just acts and yeah she does overact a little in some scenes. Her immature scenes reminds me of Wawwa as Faeng.

I love the chemistry between Pooklook and Weir, I was a little worried. Can't wait to see more.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Kelly...OM said:
Don't call him a player! He real loyal to her. If u read or watch the story u won't say it lol. Peuan is the one that cheat in him first. About her young sis she has no one only p'lor that took care of her when she were young between p'lor and peuan they just sis n bro relationship. He view her as an annoying sis and pitiful her only.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now that I think about it, it makes better sense for Paeng to fall in love with Lor with Peun being mean at the beginning. If she was nice and then became mean we wouldn't be pitying Paeng. Know what I mean? It gives Paeng a better reason to love her older sis' bf. Even though I don't condone it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I used up half a box of tissue last night. Poor Paeng. I just want to slap Puen and her father! I didn't think I was going to hate a character as much as EYam but then ch7 gives me Peun. Ugh

member101

sarNie Egg
I don't think Pooklook overact. Her character is supposed to be 17 years old. She acts childish but not to the point of being annoying.

Peuan is raised and taught that her little sister killed her mother so she has some resentment toward Paeng just like her dad. She takes after her dad and treats Paeng pretty much the same way her dad treats Paeng.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This got me crying from the moment it started. Really love the ost. Peun is such a ***** and the father is so...ugh. Just don't let me say it for i have so much ranting to do on these two characters. Peun is getting karma soon for harming a sick cat just because it ate the fish. Also the father blaming Paeng for the mothers death is just getting old, and lame. He should be happy that his wife died, but left someone in her place. Also, the part where Lor accidentally said that he was full from eating Paeng's rice, Peun took it too far. What, your boyfriend can't eat your sisters cooking? Now i know, i'll never cook when my sisters boyfriend comes over, LOL. Paeng's crying is so good, it makes me believe she is really Paeng. P' Lor is so stupid in the first place to fall in love or stay in love with Puen after already knowing how her personality and attitude is. If i was him, I would've broken up with her long before. Anyways, I can't wait for episode 2.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Wow, ch 7 is actually getting pretty good with their cinematography. That was some pretty shots for the opening intro.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Wow, ch 7 is actually getting pretty good with their cinematography. That was some pretty shots for the opening intro.

I agree, the scenery is beautiful. They just need to work on the sound now. HEHE.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
We need to just get together and go form our own production company in Thailand. At least I know we have great taste in scripts, sounds, pictures, and definitely the right pairings. I guarantee our lakorn won't drag, will make sense, and most important our supporting will be supportings.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pordeecom is actually one of the better productions at Ch.7. I have faith that this will be a good one, but I KNOW that it'll drag along the way. Lol. Not as bad as MSRFS, but bearable. 

And I agree, Pooklook is not overacting in here. This is how her character is supposed to be. Wawwa overacted as Fang in Bang Rajan and it came off as super annoying. Pooklook actually appears childish in a cute way so it doesn't annoy you too much.