[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll be checking in here from time to time because the MSRFS girlies are here. :dance1:

Not too fond of this type of lakorn, so won't be watching much, not even Weir's abs can keep me hook. HAHA :whahuh:  LOLz

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
I'll be checking in here from time to time because the MSRFS girlies are here. :dance1:

Not too fond of this type of lakorn, so won't be watching much, not even Weir's abs can keep me hook. HAHA :whahuh:  LOLz
Hehe. Me neither. It all started with Bang Rajan.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Says the person who likes Luerd Kattiya and star crossed lover stories. Lol. This is so your type of lakorn!

Haha, I hated luerd kattiya. The main girl was annoying!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Says the person who likes Luerd Kattiya and star crossed lovers stories. Lol. This is so your type of lakorn!
Haha I meant the historical/period aspect of it! Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha I meant the historical/period aspect of it! Haha.
I think Maya was referring to the tragic story not the period :p

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OST!!!! I'm in love <3 I'm already in tears. I feel so bad for Pang:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eJqV_Ktomk

CR: Sanook

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm loving the ost so much!!! I feel for Paeng!! Wow, I remember not liking Pooklook at all in that one lakorn she had with Es, but she's wowed me in here. And its only the MV!! I feel sooo much chemistry between her and Weir. I hope the writers don't fail me here!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is there a significance I the names that end with -eun and -ang for sis'? In Bang Rajan Feun and Fang were in love with one guy and I here it's Peun and Pang. It's just pronounced a little different.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Omg this OST is killing me already... Gosh I'm death watching this Lakorn, too mucn painful in here. I already can't handle it anymore *helped*

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know it's not on Youtube but if anyone has a link where i can watch it somewhere, please share? I really want to watch this and don't want to wait till it's done airing. Paeng has such a hard life. Pooklook's crying is the best i have to say out of all channel 7 actresses.