[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Miley19 said:
5555555+ that's so long are u going to watch just only one scene in the epi?

So, maybe u still don't know the meaning of a actors is 5555+... What Something u don't like huh?

Yup. All day, everyday! HAHA.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Miley19 said:
So, maybe u still don't know the meaning of a actors is 5555+... What Something u don't like huh?
Maybe he is not that good of an actor for me to be convinced."5555+"

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
To be honest, NOT excited about this pair. Also, the storyline is too depressing for my tastes. As much as I love Weir, I don't think I will be able to watch this one. I'm still debating. I might end up watching it just for Weir and skip a lot of parts or I might just watch the lakorn when it finish. Sorry Weir.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Koy123 said:
Maybe he is not that good of an actor for me to be convinced."5555+"
Who is ur fav actors ?

MissSunny said:
To be honest, NOT excited about this pair. Also, the storyline is too depressing for my tastes. As much as I love Weir, I don't think I will be able to watch this one. I'm still debating. I might end up watching it just for Weir and skip a lot of parts or I might just watch the lakorn when it finish. Sorry Weir.
Hahahaha same here too, too sad me but I try best to watch for weir

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Miley19 said:
Who is ur fav actors ?

Hahahaha same here too, too sad me but I try best to watch for weir
I don't have favorite actors, but I do like watching Cee, Oil, Om, Es, Sammy, Green, Jui, and now Bow and Michael from ch7. I usually don't watch ch7 cus their lakorn tends to drag. I like more actors from ch3.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Koy123 said:
I don't have favorite actors, but I do like watching Cee, Oil, Om, Es, Sammy, Green, Jui, and now Bow and Michael from ch7. I usually don't watch ch7 cus their lakorn tends to drag. I like more actors from ch3.
Cee I say yep.. But other Hahahaha let me laugh for few minuter anyways whatever

Thanx mahalo for update this thread.. If there still has no one post other pic I'm will come post later

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Weir is so adorable in the pictures!!! DARN! Now I'm getting pulled in by Weir!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! I'm not going to give in! I'm not going to watch this!!! >.< Stop being so handsome Weir!!!! I can't handle it!!! 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Miley19 said:
Cee I say yep.. But other Hahahaha let me laugh for few minuter anyways whatever
Take the time to laugh all you want, Missy, but I rather watch the actors I like instead of wasting my time watching someone I'm not attracted to. Peace or "whatever"!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
I totally love Cee and Es too!! Hehe.

Anyone can like who they want, and we should respect that. =)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Those that you listed are great actors! Idk about Bow and Michael yet because I haven't watched them. I'm interested in giving Michael a try once he pairs with someone I like. Hopefully Sammy in the future. Porshe is another one of my favorites. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Those that you listed are great actors! Idk about Bow and Michael yet because I haven't watched them. I'm interested in giving Michael a try once he pairs with someone I like. Hopefully Sammy in the future. Porshe is another one of my favorites. 
You see all these lakorn I've watched are dubbed so they all sound generic. Lol. So I usually like actors by their appearance. Sometime I do change my liking towards actors too. For example, Cherry, I used to not like her when she stared out until I saw her in that lakorn w Dome. The one where she's an actress switch body w Dome. Num S. is another one I like starting out, but end up not liking after Dao Prasok. Michael and Bow are new so they are not the best but fun to watch ATM from ch7.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
You see all these lakorn I've watched are dubbed so they all sound generic. Lol. So I usually like actors by their appearance. Sometime I do change my liking towards actors too. For example, Cherry, I used to not like her when she stared out until I saw her in that lakorn w Dome. The one where she's an actress switch body w Dome. Num S. is another one I like starting out, but end up not liking after Dao Prasok. Michael and Bow are new so they are not the best but fun to watch ATM from ch7.
I used to watch dubbed lakorns before I started understanding Thai too. So yes, looks are one of the first things that would draw us in as viewers. Lol. But after hearing their voices in Thai, I realize that makes a big difference as well. I learned how to like actors based on their voice. Like Kan, he's not so attractive. I wouldn't be very happy to watch him as p'ek in dubbed lakorns. However, after hearing his voice in Thai, I admire him as an actor because acting is also about how expressive you speak. It makes him so much more attractive. Same with Porshe. He has a nice singing voice. Mike Parath may look girly but his voice is so manly. That's why I was able to watch him. So understanding Thai really does make a difference. Haha.  

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I used to watch dubbed lakorns before I started understanding Thai too. So yes, looks are one of the first things that would draw us in as viewers. Lol. But after hearing their voices in Thai, I realize that makes a big difference as well. I learned how to like actors based on their voice. Like Kan, he's not so attractive. I wouldn't be very happy to watch him as p'ek in dubbed lakorns. However, after hearing his voice in Thai, I admire him as an actor because acting is also about how expressive you speak. It makes him so much more attractive. Same with Porshe. He has a nice singing voice. Mike Parath may look girly but his voice is so manly. That's why I was able to watch him. So understanding Thai really does make a difference. Haha.  
I agreed, but not understanding Thai is sort of a good thing for me... It limits to what I watch or else I'll be watching everything. Lol. I used to watched so many lakorns in the 90s, early 2000. The dubbing just makes the actors sound so handsome and now dubbing company went out of business so I watch not so good dubber that doesn't make any actors sound attractive at all. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
I agreed, but not understanding Thai is sort of a good thing for me... It limits to what I watch or else I'll be watching everything. Lol. I used to watched so many lakorns in the 90s, early 2000. The dubbing just makes the actors sound so handsome and now dubbing company went out of business so I watch not so good dubber that doesn't make any actors sound attractive at all. Lol
Oh yeah, are you talking about Mayura? Haha. That's why i decided to learn Thai.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think liking an actor/actress is based on one's preference.  I don't care to watch a lot of them cause well...I just don't care. To me, even if an actor is the best if they have a terrible attitude off screen I just don't watch. Some people may like a whole lot about the actor but if there's even a tiny thing that bothers them they just don't watch.

I am a picky girl when it comes to actors/actresses. Most annoyed the crap out of me. I like maybe a handful and watch only a handful. And I don't care if you are an A-list or not. If I don't want to watch you I just don't want to waste my time doing so :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, he's so intimate with Yui...and he's gonna be loving Pooklook too. What are we gonna do??