[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Oops..Wier with his girls in his project next year..But still think Yui look hottest with himmmm, so sexyyy

Just look at thiss OMGGGG

cre: Yui FC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
The actress to the far right resembled her. Lol.
Weir is lucky. He's tall, so he looks good with anyone!

I thought it was her too. Hahaha. Poor Praew, she really does not seem to be part of the picture. She's doing her own thing in the back. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: xieyusufeng/ kook_kik19_swc/ yaituk_wm/ yuwadee_nim/ wan_426/ yui_napapor_swc/ chompoo_sunglasses/ kook_kik19_swc/ pordeecom/ as tagged IGs
Weir looks hot as a farm boy. Haha.

See more.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir and Yui look really good together. I love how Weir is holding Pooklook though. I want his character to be really aggressive towards her. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: as tagged
I can't wait to see Pooklook and Weir. Not very fond of Yui so I'm not a shipper of the two pairing. I'm not a fan of Pooklook either but they look pretty good together. They have almost the same complexion. Gives off a very Thai vibe. We haven't seen that in a while where both pranangs are pure Thai.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
I can tell I'm going to like the music in here. There's something about Pooklook that bothers me though.
I love the Thai flute. It's very soothing...and sad at times. Hehe.

Yeah, something about her bothers me too. I agree with Mahalo about the pure Thai looking ness of the leads in here, but...eh...we'll see.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I love the Thai flute. It's very soothing...and sad at times. Hehe.

Yeah, something about her bothers me too. I agree with Mahalo about the pure Thai looking ness of the leads in here, but...eh...we'll see.
Yeah. I love traditional Asian music in general. Whether it's Thai, Chinese, Japanese, etc. ^_^

I think what bothers me about Pooklook is her acting. I only saw a few seconds of it in the teaser but it reminds me of Vill's acting from Exact. I was actually rooting for Pooklook at first because I found her pretty. She's not that pretty in here but her acting is what may deter me from becoming a fan.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Yeah. I love traditional Asian music in general. Whether it's Thai, Chinese, Japanese, etc. ^_^

I think what bothers me about Pooklook is her acting. I only saw a few seconds of it in the teaser but it reminds me of Vill's acting from Exact. I was actually rooting for Pooklook at first because I found her pretty. She's not that pretty in here but her acting is what may deter me from becoming a fan.

I actually like her plain look in here, but yeah her acting didn't impress me either.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I just watch the movie ver I already lost some tear cuz I imagine the pranang here for the pranang at the movie. I'm sure I will cry like crazy when I watch this Lakorn. Looking all the pic n the teaser a lot different from the movie

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Although I know it'd be a sad one, I'm excited to see Weir and Pooklook together. I love storylines where the two pranangs don't get along. Well, in here, Weir never liked Pooklook while she secretly likes him. I want to see how he'll change his mind.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
There's a scene I like, hope they not cut off. P'lor get mad at her and not allow her to talk with him anymore so she try everything to get him attention but not work. One night she sing a sad song and he is behind her looking at her than on the morning he come to her and tell her that she can talk with him now. And all she say for him is miss miss miss him, I feel teary in this scene,something like aaawwww so touched and u miss him this much?