[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Kwan she say u were that old pweir? so he answer yes and u are the same, like yes u too. Kwan laugh

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Really I just don't understand why the heck they didn't put Weir in the middle? Every other picture with three people in it, the guy is in the middle except for Weir Min and Kwan's picture. Makes me so frustrated lol 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol, I was fooled for a sec and thought that they actually took one together until I saw the hand.

Good one though Mahalo!

This is the first time where I actually thought the horse was unnecessary and they should have plucked Kwan there. If not, min shouldn't even be in the pic at all since it totally emphasizes dung duang haruthai. Lol, but I'm so biased.

Weir aged so nice btw.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
kekekee Mahalo, you da best ! haha Looks so real!

I started watching DDH last night and didn't sleep until 3AM!!!! I couldn't stop squealing at the way King Rungsiman stares at Princess Tassika. He was definitely going after her heart and he made it so obvious :)

Btw. I found it ironic how Benlee said "Petch Tud Petch" in this scene; (FF to 9:46)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQEtAIRi-gM

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I would have definitely thought it was Kwan's hand if I didn't see the original pic since you did such a great job.

@Ip.smilez, omgad, that is ironic. How interesting.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Most definitely. We won't just be getting bickering scenes from them hehe There's going to be a lot of skin-ship hahah 

btw. I got the butterflies when KwanWeir spoke of DDH... :)