[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maybe she'll make an exception for Weir again ..*wishfulthinking* but I'll be satisfied with all these teasing XD

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wish she would dress like this for PTP. All we've seen is her in shorts and tights. Lol. She's supposed to be a famous Chinese singer.

cr: kwanusa9/ as tagged

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL she's an undercover, but she soo sexy lol yeah I agree that she should wear those clothes like those in the one with Win. It's soo pretty and fashionable. Can't wait to see more updates on this! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: kwanusa9
Loving her outfits. She looks badass. I used to think Sammy's the only one capable of looking badass in action but Kwan isn't so bad herself.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
She looks soo hot with her outfits! I love it. She sure rocking it, beautiful!! hahah I want to see her next to Weir because they are smoking HOT!! :spin:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Her face definitely blew up over the years. She's still gorgeous but not as gorgeous as during her younger days. She just looks more womanly now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she has one. Need to check. Okay, checked. She has some dough that can rise after some squats. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: gummonly/ baitongzae/ as tagged
I swear, each time they have a photo shoot together someone's always the third wheel. Lol. This is for the Ch.7 calendar.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're always so far apart from one another in every photo. I have to photoshop them together. Lol. Here's King Rangsimon and Queen Tasika presently. Still happily married and regally beautiful together. Hehe.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I know! I'm super disappointed :( why does Kwan always have to be outside its so annoying ughh she's supposed to be next to weir holding his hand not min :( lol I want one where it's just them :(