[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Korkwan really isn't consistent with her looks. Sometime she looks ok, sometime she looks pretty. I hope she looks better in motion but my gosh is Mik tall! I am still hoping for the day he becomes a full time primetime pra'ek. It saddens me that he is not Thissa's pra'ek, had to be Porshe. :cry:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
While everyone in here fights for Weir I'm over here like... Yeah... Mik is all mine kekeke

I'm waiting for his prime time role too. Can't wait to see him with all the N'eks.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
Man, Mik can be a mute and I can still relate to him lol. His facial structures...

Give him a few more years and he's going to be very well made as an actor. I hope he learns a lot from Weir in this lakorn. ^-^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: kwanusa9/ pex_bigking/ nengkomkay/ as tagged
Weir's on a bike and Kwan's on a...bike. Lol. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thank you Mahalo.  So many bikes... but the one of Kwan.. 555.  They sure switch bikes a lot in here.

Hmm... Mik reminds of someone.. but I can't recall who.  hmmm.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mahalo said:
Mario Maurer Aikoden. Lol.

5555, oh.. no Mahalo.  I don't see that.  555 :whahuh: or it can just be my eyes denying... Mik reminds me of someone else though.. like an older actor...  :whistle:  :wackonut: 

Kwan <----> Lara Croft... I don't mind the combo.  :crush:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:

5555, oh.. no Mahalo.  I don't see that.  555 :whahuh: or it can just be my eyes denying... Mik reminds me of someone else though.. like an older actor...  :whistle:  :wackonut:

Kwan <----> Lara Croft... I don't mind the combo.  :crush:
They did look alike before Mik became buff and lost his baby fat. Lol.