[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I know that she talks a lot around him lol, that's why i called her a nok kaew. She used to be like that with Om too until there were news during their second lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
For one of their interviews, Weir was going to talk about how there'll be a lot of sweet and cute scenes between them and she cut him off. I was like KWAN! Lol. Why?!? I wanted to hear what he had to say. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She's just nervous...sometimes people rambled on before they realized they are doing it lol. Weir probably doesn't mind cause he's thinking she's making up for lost time. I mean they were apart for more than 5+years so the girl is just catching up :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hhahah....yes, I know it fairly well cause I do that myself. Sometimes, I even asked stupid questions too. Then afterward, I wanted to slap myself for even asking a question that make people give me the WTH look. I try not to, but when I am nervous everything is fair game.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL I think Kwan does realize herself that she speaks nonsense haha in a video that she did for win she mentioned that she speak nonsense. hahah but darn I also wanted to hear what Weir was going to say lmaoo i love the ending of the clip cuz they praise each other and Kwan has such a big cheesy smile haha  :pervie:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
From the pic Weir looks hotter riding the bike than Mik because he looks stern, serious and in the moment. Mik looks like he is slumping a bit making him less of a bad boy...but a little lazy riding it lol. Still hot though but Weir is just hotter in that pic :)