[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: mik_thongraya/ korkwann/ pordeecom/ nengkomkay/ nampung_natrika/ as tagged
What's up with the wife beaters? Lol. I know they're bad boys and all but there are better wardrobe options to portray that.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahhaaha... No he mine,lol. Congrats to the most handsome and coolness Boy, baby you derveser every happiness in the world ka

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You guys are over here gathering tanks and equipments to sink this ship not knowing that it already arrived at Mahalo's Paradise Island a few days ago. Too late! Lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I sure hope Kwan has improved her action/combat scenes 555 any real pics of our handsome p'ek and beautiful N'ek?? Should I check older posts?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I sure hope Kwan has improved her action/combat scenes 555 any real pics of our handsome p'ek and beautiful N'ek?? Should I check older posts?
There are so many pictures! You'd have to go back a few pages. Get ready to squeeze some pillows! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
There are so many pictures! You'd have to go back a few pages. Get ready to squeeze some pillows! 
Oh boy! I'm excited!! Going to check them out then.

Edit: k, just got done going back about 10+ pages. Bed scenes, boob touching, naked chests, wheww!! The romance is going to be intense. I wish Kwan was okay with real kisses. At least a peck on the mouth. Hyped up for this. Can't wait to see Kwan on screen again. This time it's finally with Weir. Happy!! Thanks for keeping this thread updated with pics and videos.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I have to do some catch up myself too :p

lakornsrok said:
eeeeeei julie!!I will be waiting for an artwork or a mv soon?? hahah take ur time!! :heart:

Will see.  I haven't seen some inspiring pics to use for ps-ing. Will see, I need more pics :p