[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Sammy supports us trying to get her in here as second lead. She worked hard to become prime time n'ek.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
you did said Sammy commented on it...so I don't think it hinder her from it...lots of primetime n'k take a sort of secondary role...in this case this 2nd role is better than the main pra'nang storyline wise in the romance dept.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh no, Sammy never commented on it. Lol. She never once liked our photos either. Haha. So far, only the director have been liking our photos. I don't know if I had recalled correctly, I think I read some where that she didn't mind playing any kind of role. I hope that's what I read. Lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
oh my bad...i thought u mention earlier that she like the poster for this lakorn? or her and the director comments and saying they miss each other??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
oh my bad...i thought u mention earlier that she like the poster for this lakorn? or her and the director comments and saying they miss each other??
Yes, the director and her have been interacting on their own personal IGs. The director misses working with Sammy. Since they've been keeping in touch, I think something might happen to make us happy. Lol. My assumptions only. I wish she commented on our poster. Lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, me too. Happy to see them back on screen together, and can't wait to see the fitting pics.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't want them playing second to each other either but you have to understand the plot. Sammy will have the upperhand because the second couple has the better storyline. So in the end, you get the best of both worlds with all four of them together. If the second lead didn't have a better story, I would not want Sammy playing second in here to anyone. But it'd be a good lakorn if both the leads and second leads were my favorites. Plus, Sammy is made for this role. I'd rather she play the undercover cop who falls for the bad guy than the under cover cop disguising herself as a famous Chinese singer, which will be Kwan. I've skimmed through the old version and the leads' love story isn't as interesting as the second couple. However, I'm sure Pordeecom will tweak the story to make it better than the original. That's why I'm rooting for Sammy and Mik because if Weir and Kwan's storyline fails, at least I have Sammy and Mik to wipe my tears away. Lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
There wasn't much romance bwt the lead , plus he had plastics surgery to goes under cover , kind of a turn off already lol, they should had remake Aum/Poh other action lakorn Jit Sang Harn , now that a romance!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha... I have a hard time watching Kwan and Weird. I just don't want Sammy in here BC I won't watch at all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh, so you're not a Kwan and Weir fan? No wonder. We're all super happy they're reuniting so it's a celebration for us in here even though the genre sucks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Haha... I have a hard time watching Kwan and Weird. I just don't want Sammy in here BC I won't watch at all.
Get out of here then! Haha. Jkjk, love. I know what you mean.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Dang, we have express news. They just announced the fitting being the 17th when we already knew from insiders. The second lead will still be Mik and Korkwan girl. Womp womp. It's okay. Sammy will have plenty of chances to play action with Mik and Weir.

อัพเดทฟิตติ้งละคร เพชรตัดเพชร
- 17สิงหาคมนี้ ฟิตติ้งละคร "เพชรตัดเพชร" มี เวียร์,ขวัญ,มิกค์,ของขวัญ "นักแสดง