[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

erinhang

sarNie Adult
so they will air only 1 ep of kzrz and then all of ptp? That's not right. They might as well not even air kzrz and instead, air ptp on the 10th. I'm so confuse now.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
That recent poster says that PTP is airing three days a week (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) but the 4th episode releases on the 11th? What's happening on the 10th? Honestly so confused lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That recent poster says that PTP is airing three days a week (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) but the 4th episode releases on the 11th? What's happening on the 10th? Honestly so confused lol.
Hmm I'm not sure, but maybe they meant to say that lakorns are resuming on the 11th. Kinda like how Channel 3 resumed Nang Ay on the 20th which was a Sunday.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
On the 10th of December, CH7 will be airing the last part to their special series made to honor the king. The special lakorns will be airing from Dec. 2 - Dec. 10.

PTP will continue to air on the 11th :)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
on episode 7 already!! Episode 6 is my favorite episode and today's episode too it's getting good. Lots of intense drama between our pranange but mostly because tough Pailu won't back down that's why. But watch it and spazz with me!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
How's this one doing??
If you mean the ratings, this is probably the best-performing lakorn across the channels, but even that is not promising. All CH7 and CH3 lakorns are having a bad period in ratings right now. The only lakorn doing fairly well at the moment (by their channel standard, out of CH3/CH7/OneHD/CH8) is Ngao Asoke.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If you mean the ratings, this is probably the best-performing lakorn across the channels, but even that is not promising. All CH7 and CH3 lakorns are having a bad period in ratings right now. The only lakorn doing fairly well at the moment (by their channel standard, out of CH3/CH7/OneHD/CH8) is Ngao Asoke.
Oh I'm sure, with the recent passing of their King, I understand.