[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Mik and Stephany are just too cute off set. They always so playful and fun. Particularly mik whos always mocking and teasing Stephany. Stephany act too mature and too grown up. She need to have some fun too other wise she wouldn't live without all the fun.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Keep in mind that Stephanie has a boyfriend already. She don't want to joke around too much... she's keeping her boundaries. Is her and Mik consider 'koo-jin'? She's not falling into that koo-jin game. Good for her!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they're not considered koo-jin? Correct me if I'm wrong. CH7 are not into koo-jin stuff that much like CH3 who likes to promote koo-jins all over even though some of the pairings are popular and have FCs.

I can't wait for this part, I can't believe it's the last to be aired!!! The order of the novels and the order of the lakorn versions are different.

Novel:
Weir-Peak
Om-Sammy
Mik-Stephany
Porshe-Kwan

Lakorn:
Weir-Peak
Porshe-Kwan
Om-Sammy
Mik-Stephany

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Keep in mind that Stephanie has a boyfriend already. She don't want to joke around too much... she's keeping her boundaries. Is her and Mik consider 'koo-jin'? She's not falling into that koo-jin game. Good for her!
Just because she have bf. doesn't mean she can't have fun with a male friend. Unless her bf is a jealousy and possessive type which I don't believe he is. Of course regardless of having a bf or not. She should at least have a sense of humour and enjoy her life on and off set. sometime mik joke around with her and she doesn't even know how to react. Oh well. It her life and I still like her for not giving a damn about what people think of her.
I'm glad that ch7 don't do the whole koo Jin thing other wise I'll get bored if the same couple playing drama together. No wonder I don't watch much of ch3 drama anymore

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Wake me up when it's September 9th lol!!! I'll be having work soon and most probably I'll get to watch this part when the subs are out or I'll try to watch it live especially that I don't have work during weekends (hopefully)
Oh well I'll look forward to Mik's occasional appearance in the next two parts first :risas3:

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just because she have bf. doesn't mean she can't have fun with a male friend. Unless her bf is a jealousy and possessive type which I don't believe he is. Of course regardless of having a bf or not. She should at least have a sense of humour and enjoy her life on and off set. sometime mik joke around with her and she doesn't even know how to react. Oh well. It her life and I still like her for not giving a damn about what people think of her.
I'm glad that ch7 don't do the whole koo Jin thing other wise I'll get bored if the same couple playing drama together. No wonder I don't watch much of ch3 drama anymore
Haha, maybe she she doesn't get Mik's jokes.

piyochae

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I saw on Mik's AsianFuse's profile that he's in a relationship with Prapye Ramida?? Can anyone confirm this?? I really want him and Stephany to be together but I know Steph has a boyfriend =(

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mik and Steph crack me up, she's one tough cookie lol always punching back, she's the total big sis in this relationship. Got him fanning her and giving her massages. Cute!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Has anyone seen mik upcoming lakorn?? I'm gonna a pass. I'm not buying the storyline. It not my cup of tea

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone! I saw on Mik's AsianFuse's profile that he's in a relationship with Prapye Ramida?? Can anyone confirm this?? I really want him and Stephany to be together but I know Steph has a boyfriend =(
I saw that too and I was like, WHAT?!?! Is it even confirmed that Mik and Prapye are together or are they just keeping it lowkey or just let IG stories and posts speak for itself? I ship him and Stephany too, but I also respect the fact that they are just friends.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I saw that too and I was like, WHAT?!?! Is it even confirmed that Mik and Prapye are together or are they just keeping it lowkey or just let IG stories and posts speak for itself? I ship him and Stephany too, but I also respect the fact that they are just friends.
You change ur icon pic to Louis and ice from chompoo and ken. Hahaha nice.
Idk who this prapye is until I saw her on mik insta. Who is she. An actress or singer??

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mik admitted he was "seeing" Prapye as in she's someone special but you know Thai actors/actressess still love to use "pe nong" thing. But yeah they're dating.

I like Steph from what I've seen of her in interviews. She sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders. Very chill and doesn't seem to be into the whole "celebrity" thing.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Team Mik : ยึดฟ้าหาพิกัดรัก

มิกค์ ทองระย้า, บิ๊ก ณทรรศชัย, บอส จักรพันธ์, นัท อติรุจ, กัสเบล พีรกร
เซฟฟานี่ อาวะนิค, เจด้า ศรัณย่า, หยก ธัญยกันต์, สา อนิสา, เกี่ยวก้อย ขวัญกวินท์
https://pantip.com/topic/36198198

Transun

sarNie Egg
Sammy looks professional. stephany looks like she doesn't want to be there. kwan looks like shes gonna kill someone at any minutes and peak...she look like she doesnt know what lakorn shes doing and randomly join in. if you know what i mean.
the trailer looks good though. really looking forward to this part
ya, i think so, in my opinion. i have a thinking that peak act 100 scenes as scenes, her face is not natural, special her mouth cannot close while acting. step seems doesnt want to be there, ya, other actresses i dont know