[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
But i still find the Lee and Chayin story too fast and random....like they r aldy kissing in the next eps. What??

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Louis and Ice next week be like: willing|willing|willing|
Weir and Peak be like: *kiss*

My gosh we have to wait till Friday again :crybaby2:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah man...i realised Ch 7's and One 31's kissing are way better and expressive than Ch 3's! The latter one's like 2 trees kissing with no movement at all!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I would of liked it better if the storyline of p'ek and n'ek was like Doctor Pat and Chayin. P'ek kidnapping her and they end up falling in love, but I guess it wouldn't be enough either because Weir is not Louise lol.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Sharing some photos while waiting for the last two episodes to air on Friday and Saturday

Credits to Peak, as tagged, Louis

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, I would like to watch this lakorn, but I'm uncertain about Weir. It would be my first lakorn with him...do you suggest it?

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
ahah okay, I'll try it! :) I wonder it, just because I don't want to waste my time by watching a boring lakorn with no chemistry.

PS. I didn't read any comments of the thread

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Sorry, I just feels uneasy to see Peak small mouth that seems not to cover her teeth in most of her pictures, even she talks. Something wrong with her upper lip that make me found her not attractive, even her body shape is great.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
And the willing| between Lee and Chayin happened!! They better have a babysw then!!!!! :pancarta:
Last episode tomorrow!!! Looking forward to watch it with subs.