[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's SO strange how they speak about Praidao in this episode though. Like you see them
serving her food and stuff. But at the same time they say things that make you think that she's in a coma. (Why serve the food?) And then Deun said something SO DAMN STRANGE that she wants to see Dao again after she saved Deun from falling. But at the same time, the maid mentioned that Deun has been taking care of Dao everyday. What in the holy hell happened to Dao?

The anticipation is driving me insane.
this is my assumption, praidao is in a coma but you know i think it has to do with deun's guilt for neglecting her sister. to make herself better she serves dao real food making it as if dao was concious. or she thinks dao is awaken when she saw dao's soul saving her.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
But Deun knows that Dao wasn't, in a sense, physically there. The way she said it sounded like she knows she's just a soul, the way Threetot was asking Ket to show herself to him. I am so dang confused. I'm still leaning towards the coma scenario too though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^since you put it that way, i too am confused.

ithought sak dad left the farm/garden but he just appeared in today's episode.

i guess they still havent revealed how ket died because oi has yet been punished. the question still remain vague... is it really ket's body? ket with an authorative voice stated that it wasnt her body they found.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode ok, still left a lot of unanswered questions though. Sad to see Tae's daughter leave but I'm glad he was able to see her before she left. She's so cute, I'm gonna miss her. I, too, am confused about Dao's condition and what happened to her. Today's episode seemed kind of all over the place and choppy to me, but once the english subs come out, hopefully i'll understand more.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS...

Credit to: LoveMinPechaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54TWwK3A9Pc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAV1F2t5E8Y

---

Valentine clip of Kan.

Credit to: kankantathavorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ROFAnrE1tI

---

Credit to: pantip

Can someone translate what this news said about Cheer?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
The first article says that she admits to seeing a guy outside the industry...the other one says shes going to cheer the contestants at miss teen thailand tmr which.is today thailand time ~,2-15-12

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The first article says that she admits to seeing a guy outside the industry...the other one says shes going to cheer the contestants at miss teen thailand tmr which.is today thailand time ~,2-15-12
Thanks TubbyTinker.

I thought the news was going to be something about the lakorn or her role in the lakorn..lol....Thanks.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh. I am not watching this lakorn but those pics of KAN & CHEER are so darn cute. I never watched any lakorn of them both before, but maybe I'll start watching their cuts from this lakorn. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG Bliss you should so watch this! Okay I am only in for Kan and Cheer but the lakorn itself is not that bad. A little choppy... okay lots of choppiness but still very intriguing plot.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
This week eps wasn't bad as the other two week.
So sad that the little girl is leaving us. :tearybye:
Love the scene of Paul and Sri and when he said ''If you are boy or my brother i'll kick you.'' to hiself when he hang up the phone.
Tae sure is worried about Sri that he forgot to look for SW feeling and said her to go stand infront of the car. It's so sad!

I don't want to spoil so,
for those want to know what is SW to Paul will know it in eps.9.
And i'm waiting for the scene with Paul and Sri,ha. :coverlaf:

It's so sad that they haven't upload the whole chap of 9 yet, i guess they are now filming those scenes. Cus at the web they said they are uploading the scenes that they are filming and they haven't upload chap.9 to the End. They sure are rushing to film so that they can show us next week, i hope they don't ruin everything cus they are soo rushing to film this lakorn. :nono1:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this new lakorn an I see this guy who looks awfully familiar and it's kan!! He's a full p'ek now! I really wanted to know who the n'ek and.... I don't really like her. She's the n'ek from moo daeng. I can't really imagine them together.
Btw since when were they both in ch 5!?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching this new lakorn an I see this guy who looks awfully familiar and it's kan!! He's a full p'ek now! I really wanted to know who the n'ek and.... I don't really like her. She's the n'ek from moo daeng. I can't really imagine them together.
Btw since when were they both in ch 5!?
I don't know if Kan is a full p'ke yet. He still do p'rai. In his up coming lakorn with Om & Rojmay, I think he play p'rai.

The girl he playing in that lakorn is Koy. She with Ch3. Kan is with Polyplus company which dose lakorn for both channel Ch3, & Ch7. Its Polyplus first time working for Ch5 that why you see Ken & Koy in that lakorn for Ch5.........Anyway you can check out more of him in that lakorn in this link.
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/54320-ch5-zeal-5-kon-gla-tah-atam-polyplus/

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The mv from Dida

Tle & Min song they sang at the concert...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj5Dt4ZdBDU

For got to post the poster....in Chinese poster

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Aha, Tle and Cheer were so cute teasing Min on that clip.
Min raped Tle,hahahaha :coverlaf:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
U know ch7 should really consider pairing kan & cheer in a lakorn together as main lead!!! There's total chemistry! I see.fireworks!!! Really. Idk if these two are hawt in Thailand or not as onscreen couple but I haven't gone Gaga about a pair since Game Rai game rak. With nadech & Yaya. But really cheer & kan got chemistry

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Kan and Cheer are also the main leads from the start >o< Dida has been saying that whenever anyone asked. Three main couples, although they didn't promote the Deun&Dennis one.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG we still at this... :coverlaf: I thought we pass this even if they are leading or second...Their fans will still think they are second...Even I know they are the main couple but I still think they are second couple..lol...Even if Dida said they are also the main leading and even from the open theme credit...Still its Tle and Min are frist then second is Kan & Cheer and third is Woot & Benz. That how I think fans see it..also (maybe because Tle & Min name are list first then Kan & Cheer name are list second) that why fans still asking are they second or really the main lead...

@ sarahvang I don't know if Ch7 is going to still pair Cheer & Kan up. I would love to see them two again....but Cheer might not be with Ch7 since her contract with them is coming to end she only has few more months with Ch7. Will if Cheer decide to renew her contract with Ch7 then I'm be more happy love to see Kan & Cheer again but right now I'm not to sure if they will get to work with each other again after this lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's just that we're not really used to them doing that. We're used to them only having 1 set of main characters and them second pair, supporting cast. /: I try to see them two as the main leads too by I just can't because we only get about 5-10 minutes of these two together in a 2 hour Lakorn. That's pretty sad. This is another reason why we can't see them as the main lead. More scenes together between a couple means lead couple...according to a majority of us. lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo of Tle, Min, Cheer & Kan going ghost hunt....I'm not sure if this is from WWYWY up episode they going to be on or on a different show...

“เติ้ล-กันต์-มิน-เชียร์” หลอนบุกบ้านร้าง “สาวผูกคอตาย!”

ในละคร “ปางเสน่หา” รับบทเป็นผีสาว แต่พอนอกจอ มิน-พีชญา ต้องนำทีมนักแสดง เติ้ล-ธนพล, กันต์ กันตถาวร และ เชียร์-ฑิฆัมพร บุกบ้านร้างที่เคยมี คนผูกคอตาย! ทำเอากลัวจนขนหัวลุก โดยเฉพาะ มิน ถึงขั้นน้ำตาเล็ด!! แต่ยังใจดีสู้เสือจับมือกันเข้าไปท้าระทึก ไม่เท่านั้นยังมีเรื่องลี้ลับจากกองถ่ายละครมาเล่าให้ฟังด้วย และหลอนกันต่อเมื่อ เอก-รังสิโรจน์ & ตั๊ก-บงกช “พ่อมาก&แม่นาค 2012”
บุกเผยความสยองของหนัง “แม่นาค 3D” ใน “วันวานยังหวานอยู่” ศุกร์นี้ 23.00 น. ช่อง 7

Cr to: pantip

OMG I just notice Cheer is wearing the same outfit from the concert in here...I wonder why didn't she have a different outfit on. Was this after the concert they have to leave right away to film this or before... :coverlaf: