[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Im watching ep.6 and I'm confuse by what Paul asked Sri on the phone when he said "pben ngai, gin peun aroi mai?" I know its a metaphor, but what does he mean by that? Eat a friend? LOL...where's Kuda at?

oh and the other part where they were at the mall and after cheer said she's not the bride, Kan said sth before marriage?...what did he say there
It's funny because I had a tough time translating ep6, mainly because they used a lot of slangs and metaphors that doesn't make a lot of sense in English and it'd be kinda long to include translator notes. I actually had to edit some lines while trying to keep their meanings and what they meant.

The literal translation for that first line would be "How is it eating your friend? Delicious?"...which sounds utterly ridiculous in English. Eat, in this context is a slang for basically having sex with someone. I ended up translating that as "How is it being in a friends with benefits relationship?" Of course, it got worse since Sri basically replied with "Delicious" But hey, that's part of the job, I guess.

At the mall, after a lady told them about a promotion:
Saleswoman: Won't the bride give us a moment?
Sri: I'm sorry, I'm not a bride.
Paul: Hey, you wanna get knocked up before marriage by saying that?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^^ Thanks Kuda! Hahaha...I knew it was sth along the sex line hahahha...love Sri and Paul's bickering...like their sarcasm too

oh yeah, spoiled myself w/ a few sentences again, and I know I said this so many times, Min isnt a ghost, her body is actually in a coma...in later episodes, Kan will go visit Praidao which is Min...her body is is kept in taht one room where Paul hesistated to go in back in episode 1 or two

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the spoiler. I wonder why does he feel so guilty. He used PD to get close to Dennis and he feels bad?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Another photo of them on WWYWY show.

Cr to: omega555

:spin: :heart: Got to love this photo. Of Cheer & Kan. :woot2: They like a real couple...hehe

Caps from the BTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zbRXFf2QQk

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the pics! :cloud9: :yahoo: They are so cute, Orn.
And the clips as well.
Can't wait for the show to air, hope it air next week.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Gosh, the dream/fantasy scene has to be the best dream scene ever. I kept laughing even though I saw it several times. Deck the Halls will never be the same for me.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awww they're so cute!!! U know cheers pretty thin! Its the type of clothes she wears tht make her look frumpy! Seems like this is the first ive see cheer wear a form fitting dress, if im wrong! Cheer totally has the hots for kan! Cuz i would tooo!!!

heres a pic of Kan and Cheer frm WWYWY today [Thailand's Time]...love her dress

credits Cheer's IG

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awwww they're so cute!!! Omg look how shy cheer is! They are like a real couple.

Another photo of them on WWYWY show.

Cr to: omega555

:spin: :heart: Got to love this photo. Of Cheer & Kan. :woot2: They like a real couple...hehe

Caps from the BTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zbRXFf2QQk

maijune

SarNie Adult
cheer and kan are so cute in this lakorn...have to say that their couple is what make me so interesting in this lakorn...loved them together..loved every scenes of them together...can't wait for more scenes of them..

maijune

SarNie Adult
^^ Thanks Kuda! Hahaha...I knew it was sth along the sex line hahahha...love Sri and Paul's bickering...like their sarcasm too

oh yeah, spoiled myself w/ a few sentences again, and I know I said this so many times, Min isnt a ghost, her body is actually in a coma...in later episodes, Kan will go visit Praidao which is Min...her body is is kept in taht one room where Paul hesistated to go in back in episode 1 or two

wonder who is praidao?...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Praidao is Siangwaan real identity.

Thanks or all the photos. Kan just LOVES to hug Cheer lol GREEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Thanks for all.the pics! Please update us on more pictures! Kan is greedy
Haha. I wish there was more news clips.for us to watch

fun

Expired Sarnie
A better romanization would have been greet lol it means to shriek or scream. Greeeeeeeeeeeet is like me going AHHH!!!! behind the scene lmao but haha Kan is greedy too haha he only wants Cheer to himself lol

credit to Dida Video Production:
ratings
ep.1 11.0
ep.2 12.4
ep.3 11.3
ep.4 9.9

I can tell why it rise and then suddenly dropped haha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
More photos from the show.

Credit to: omega555 & Kan facebook page

Look at this photo of Kan and Cheer staring at each other. :spicy: :crush:

During the break. Just the two of them :lol:

Just Cheer

Kan & Tle

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cheer has a nice figure. It's just that she is dressed so fugly in Pang Sanaeha. Well not technically ugly but it isn't suited to fit her. She needs clothes to hug her body tightly.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally forgot to said this. Did ya see Cheer tweet to Kan. :coverlaf:

CheerNy CheerFany~Nanoha
RT @kankantathavorn: “@CheerNy: @kankantathavorn I HATE YOU!!! ”5555jubjub/ see you!!!

CheerNy CheerFany~Nanoha
@kankantathavorn I HATE YOU!!! 

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
:woot2: :woot2: Thanks for the pixs.
Cheer and Kan looks so cutie together, for cheer to look at his eyes he have to hold her hand!!! :crush:
Yah,Kan so greedy, he was holding her in almost every pixs. :shutup:

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kuda. In the past sarN had a person organized a lakorn thread. If the first person be kindly enough to put all your links on the first page, it would make things easier and more convenient. I love AF now but I miss the old sarNworld.