[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Tle and Min secen are so cutie and funny. :coverlaf: I don't get it why Min dosen't notice that she a ghost. She walk through wall and can't open door. :whahuh: Won't she notic that....So the little girl is Tle daughter that die before she was born. I feel so sad for her.....I wonder why Kan decide not to notice who Cheer when they meet at the shopping mall but later he thought about their pass. Is Benz, Kan sister in here?

I hope there be more of Cheer & Kan scene tomorrow...can't wait to see them fall for each other again and want to know why Kan is acting like he doesn't know who Cheer really.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Kudaranai for the eng subtitle. :thumbup:

Also Prisna is uploading this lakorn on her channel also. It the full episode.

Full episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZJZpybKrP8

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i think i mite be addicted to this lakorn already. I never liked much of ch7's
lakorn. This one i like. I love Kan and Cheer. So damn cute together. :)
Min and Tle is so funny. They are cute too... I like both couple. Now i wanna
know what happen to Min? Why Kan is denying that he is Petch? So many questions? Yes LOL

avarachika

sarNie Egg
Is it weird that I'm more excited for the second lead couple than the main couple? Kan and Cheer seem to have a much more interesting plot line and surprisingly good chemistry.
Lmao, I couldn't agree with you more, but min's storyline is interesting too. I actually wanna know why she is a ghost and I'm thinking that if this lakorn wants a happy ending then her soul has to be wondering around hehe. However, I'm looking more forward to cheer and kan's storyline and also the reason behind kan's story which I think I might know already too hehe.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Is this like the Thai lakorn version of Reese Witherspoon's movie, Just Like Heaven?
I was thinking the same :whahuh: Now I miss Reese. Gonna rewatching that movie again. It is one of my all-time-favorite movie. Sorry :eek:fftopic:

I hope this lakorn will be good till the end and no dragging especially. Really hope for awesome chemistry between Tle and Min. Though I quite like their previous lakorn together, I feel like wanna slap bold Tle there. -_-

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Min's character is just too cute, loved episode one. In interested in how her relationship with Tle wil develope since the monk said that they ate linked together from another life time. As for Cheer and Kan, I really want to find out what happened between them, it must've been a lot for Kan to change his name. Also, I hope Kan really isn't bad. And I miss Au Nawapol on screen but not looking forward to seeing him as a weak bad guy ;(

Also, can I just point out that Kan's character's names remind me of Rome so much cause Rome's had those names before. Anyways, can't wait to get home to catch episode 2 :)

jewels

sarNie Egg
This also reminds me of the thai lakorn with Noon and Mos where she wasn't really dead, but was in a coma and her spirit is roaming around.

I think Kan might be out for revenge, which is why he changed his name and pretends to not know Cheer. He may be undercover or something to take down the Dennis guy.

Those are my thoughts after watching episode 1.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, hold on. Wait a minute. If Cee (Cheer) owns that resort, how come she doesn't know that there is a ghost in that house and that maid does?

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, hold on. Wait a minute. If Cee (Cheer) owns that resort, how come she doesn't know that there is a ghost in that house and that maid does?
Yes, Sri(Cheer)owns the resort and she can't see the ghost and the ghost doesn't hunt her. That's why she don't know there is ghost in her resort.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps from episode 2

Credit to: Phokar

OMG :spin: I can't wait to see this scene. The look Cheer made after the kiss... :coverlaf:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Kans really handsome. Love his defines face features and his sexy low voice. Hottest Costar of cheers. Cheer is obviously attracted to kan. Idk if she was ever this shy with her other costars. Kan kinda looks like hyun bin from certain angles, maybe its his face expressions. Ep 2 was cute with cheer & kan.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kans really handsome. Love his defines face features and his sexy low voice. Hottest Costar of cheers. Cheer is obviously attracted to kan. Idk if she was ever this shy with her other costars. Kan kinda looks like hyun bin from certain angles, maybe its his face expressions. Ep 2 was cute with cheer & kan.
i couldn't agree with you more on that. I think Kan is the frist co-star that made Cheer shy and made her forget her line.hehe...She said that it never happened to her that she couldn't remember her line. I think with her other co-star she was friends with them so she wasn't that shy but Kan is someone new to her and haven't work with her before.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finish watching episode 2....Is Cartoon and Mai going to be bad guys later on...I wonder why they went to the field..did they have something to do with Som death...that secen of Kan kiss Cheer is so sweet. I could stop smiling :D :spin: ....Was Min in that car accident that Gun think about the past at the end of the episode today or was Kan in that accident? Can't wait to find out next week.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have only watched the first halve of the first episode and I declare myself a Kan-Cheer shipper!!!

I am bothered by Min's voice in here. She sounds like a wannabe Yaya with the cute soft voice because she doesn't sound like that in her other lakorns. I want to smack her like I do with those Korean idols who forcefully try to act cute haha.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
saw ep. 1 and min is so cute, both herself and her character lol min and tle so cute haha..she was like "oh i'm afraid of ghosts too." and woot is still cute, still wanna see him as pra'ek!