[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I might watch this since you (Kudaranai) are subbing it. :) I shouldn't be doing this because I have to finish the other one I started. Damn!!!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn't wait till Monday to find out more on how everyone is connected so I did some research and here is what I found (all thanks to LakornGods):

- Kan is an undercover international cop. Due to his undercover work, he has took the identy of Paul. Petch and Sritrang were lovers during their collage years, but Pecth left Sritrang to go study oversea.
- Woot and Benz are married and Benz is Min's sister.
- Mai is the killer but not sure who he killed yet, maybe Som.

* I'm still waiting to find out how Som's character is linked into all this and why she looks more scary than Min as a ghost

For more information, visit LakornGods

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
benz looks gorgeous...feel so bad for her...husband cheating with his mistress calling and taunting her...hope she gets a good ending

saephan17

sarNie Egg
I couldn't wait till Monday to find out more on how everyone is connected so I did some research and here is what I found (all thanks to LakornGods):

- Kan is an undercover international cop. Due to his undercover work, he has took the identy of Paul. Petch and Sritrang were lovers during their collage years, but Pecth left Sritrang to go study oversea.
- Woot and Benz are married and Benz is Min's sister.
- Mai is the killer but not sure who he killed yet, maybe Som.

* I'm still waiting to find out how Som's character is linked into all this and why she looks more scary than Min as a ghost

For more information, visit LakornGods

THANK YOU!!!! LOL

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm watching first episode right now. Despite the annoying voice of Min (yeahhh her voice is so annoying here. I don't know why. She doesn't even sound this annoying in RNMM. She is somehow like pretending to be cute?) I really love the way Cheer call Paul. It is really funny. Paul~ I think the way Kuda subbed it make it even funnier. Thanks Kuda you really made my day. I think I'm starting to love Cheer; this is my first time to watch her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm watching first episode right now. Despite the annoying voice of Min (yeahhh her voice is so annoying here. I don't know why. She doesn't even sound this annoying in RNMM. She is somehow like pretending to be cute?) I really love the way Cheer call Paul. It is really funny. Paul~ I think the way Kuda subbed it make it even funnier. Thanks Kuda you really made my day. I think I'm starting to love Cheer; this is my first time to watch her.
omg I thought I was the only one who thought that. I understand she is supposed to have that sweet voice but it just comes out not so naturally. It bothers me a lot and I sometime would like to punch her in the face. haha I do it all the time to my sister when she forcefully try to sweet talk me into doing things for her. It never works but she just keeps doing it. Well I don't literally punch her but smack her semi lightly lol

I like Cheer for some odd reason. I think I just don't like a lot of her roles in the past 2 and a half years. I really liked her when they were promoting her nonstop at one point.

Asy

sarNie Immature
omg I thought I was the only one who thought that. I understand she is supposed to have that sweet voice but it just comes out not so naturally. It bothers me a lot and I sometime would like to punch her in the face. haha I do it all the time to my sister when she forcefully try to sweet talk me into doing things for her. It never works but she just keeps doing it. Well I don't literally punch her but smack her semi lightly lol

I like Cheer for some odd reason. I think I just don't like a lot of her roles in the past 2 and a half years. I really liked her when they were promoting her nonstop at one point.
Maybe Tle should call her SiengAnnoying not SiengWaan LMAO. Luckily it is Min, one of my fav actress, if it is another actress who's not on my liking list I totally skip this lakorn especially I'm not a fan of Tle either whahaha.

You and your sister narak jang. I wish I could have a lil sister.

I know Cheer's lakorn with Cee is a hit one but I don't have the chance to watch since I think nobody subbed it?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It might has something to do with the fact that Min couldn't do a 'clear' voice. The original name for her role is Siangsai (clear voice). Personally, I don't mind her pretending-to-be-cute voice that much. Her overall mannerisms and how she speaks and word choices make up for it. I browsed around Pantip and most seem to adore Min in this role. Majority are in love with Cheer as well.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Hmm.... Idk i wasnt bothered by mins voice. Haha but im more annoyed of high-pitched voices lol. Mins not that bad in my opinion, one lakorn i know bugged me was Aff in JLR lol. Love the lakorn & aff but i couldnt stand her high pitch screching voice lol.

But anyhow, i havent been watching ch7 lakorns for a while Im only watching cuz im a fan of cheers. Idk this is one of her lakorn where im acually going *eeekkkkk when she cute scenes with her costar. I guess she just needed a new costar lol... Cheer is not that girly & sometimes her wardrobe is horrible but I still follow her work. She hasnt had the best lakorns lately or at least not to my expectations but ch. 7 needa change up her roles or something. I wanna see cheer in a Drama *slap kiss type lakorn, Kan woiuld be the perfect pek for that loakorn haha. Size wise... He doesnt look too tiny next to cheer, most of the time her past pek seems like she towered them haha.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I also would love to see Cheer in a slap kiss lakorn...hehe...I think that the only role I haven't see her in yet. Kan would be great choice in that role. If they were to do a slap kiss lakorn together. :lol:...Yeah he doesn't look tiny next to Cheer. Cheer always look big and seem like her co-star isn't strong enough to carry her...I agree with you sarahvang, about Cheer wardrobe in her lakorn they dress her horrible and her hairstyle also. :no:....I hope after this lakorn Cheer and Kan can pair up again and be pra'nang.

I can't wait for tomorrow. hehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Woot Woot. I'm excited. Episode 3 tmr. :)

I love Tle and Cheer's friendship/relationship in here. They're so silly and "loving friends" in here. lol It's too funny.
Tle and Min is tolerable. The only reasons why i watch their scenes as well is because i wanna know why Sak and Oi killed Ketsadin and how Min fell into a "coma."
Cheer and Kan are of course the interesting couple.
I wish we get to see them both together more.
In the first two episodes, we only got to see them at least 2-3 times per episode. ); lol
I hope for more of them two soon. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Clips from behind the scene. I couldn't find these clips behind the scene on YouTube but found it on this site hope the clips work for ya...For some reason the clips didn't work for me so I couldn't watch it.

Cheer & Kan kiss scene

http://www.bugaboo.tv/watch/5756/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C%20%E0%B8%91%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%86%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%20%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%81

Kan & Au

http://www.bugaboo.tv/watch/5678/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3_%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B2

Woot, Benz, Kan...

http://www.bugaboo.tv/watch/5758/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%86_%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3_%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B2_%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7_%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%9B

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
it seems everyone is liking cheer in this larkon, I think im the only one watching this larkon because of min, I actually liking min character I think she is doing great,she is soo cute.for cheer I didn't even know her before this larkon maybe that's why i am not so into her but maybe I will like her after watching the following episodes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are a bunch if people watching this for Min but because Cheer has stolen the spotlight, everyone wants to stay for Kan and Cheer. Min is bait, Cheer is hook.

Asy

sarNie Immature
it seems everyone is liking cheer in this larkon, I think im the only one watching this larkon because of min, I actually liking min character I think she is doing great,she is soo cute.for cheer I didn't even know her before this larkon maybe that's why i am not so into her but maybe I will like her after watching the following episodes.
I'm same as you na. Watching it because of Min. She is my favorite newbie actress. I also not familiar with Cheer before. But as I started to watch it, I'm loving Cheer's character. I'm still loving Min though.