[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Hey did mookda won an award? I thought last year mookda should win the award for rising actress not the other actress from ch3 because she was very good acting in massaya.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hey did mookda won an award? I thought last year mookda should win the award for rising actress not the other actress from ch3 because she was very good acting in massaya.
Mussaya aired the last half of the year so she wouldn't had won for an award that was meant for 2016.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
For some reason I thought it was for Mussaya as well even tho I didn't watch it. Mook look so pretty there even though it's not that long ago, but she doesn't look like that now.
Ya that lakorn character is totally different. She acted as a well mannered and soft spoken woman. Bank also quite a gentleman over there.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Do you guys think mookda do any pc, but I myself think she looking so natural, because I have a look at her childhood photos only her nose look different and everything else is the same.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That picture was probably posted cause there is a Cubic rerun or going to be one.

Edit: Moving was a good thing for Bank, otherwise he woold have been stuck in supporting roles since Channel 3 has their own "look" when it comes to the guys as well.
Yeah his type of look is not something ch3 fancies. Personally I think he looks very cute. A nice combination of youth and maturity. He moved to ch7 three years ago tho. So he still waited long before his 1st lead role.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
But nadech won the award for his role in swap body lakorn with yaya , and that lakorn was on air the same time as mussaya. The award winning is so unfair that why I think the thai entertainment award for all year round are full of rubbish.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But nadech won the award for his role in swap body lakorn with yaya , and that lakorn was on air the same time as mussaya. The award winning is so unfair that why I think the thai entertainment award for all year round are full of rubbish.
Oh you're talking about this year's award? I thought you were talking about last year's. Ok well I think it was right that Aum won cus she was good in her lakorn and the rating was pretty high.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah his type of look is not something ch3 fancies. Personally I think he looks very cute. A nice combination of youth and maturity. He moved to ch7 three years ago tho. So he still waited long before his 1st lead role.
Not really, even though his lakorn with Sammy and New and Rotmay, he wasn't lead, but his role was still somewhat decent. Didn't he have a weekend lakorn with Kat where he was the lead? Code Hunter? Also, with how the channels run their stuff I think Bank's progression at Channel 7 is wayyy faster than it would have been at Channel 3. If it were channel 3 right now, we would be lucky to even see him in second lead.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh you're talking about this year's award? I thought you were talking about last year's. Ok well I think it was right that Aum won cus she was good in her lakorn and the rating was pretty high.
Aum was hamming tho. The way she was doing her mouth to force intensity and fierceness was embarrassing even the likes of Thisa showed better skills

CPY

GotomySin
Today is the finale it seems

Edit: Not true. Next monday is the finale.

Last edited: