[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I agree channel 7 productions have this weird issue of putting young arse actresses as mothers. Like their evening lakorn Sao Noy Oiy Kwan they have Yam Runganda as the nang'eks mom and she looks nowhere near old enough for that.
I think it depends on the storyline. I could see it in Sao Noy Oiy Kwan cause she was only 16 when she got pregnant with N'ek so it would be weird to have someone old playing her mom. N'ek mom is supposed to be young. I can't remember if Norah is the same.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Teaser.
Hmm. They used the old OST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2KQBGA__c

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bowwwww!!! I did not forget u!! *kiss* *kiss* <<<<< as for Mike , I still can't get the manwhore image of him out of my head lolll

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
Hai everyone!!!!  :dance3:  :dance3: 
It's been awhile for me to join a forum :)
n YES!!!! BowCheal comeback make me really excited!!! :cheer:  :cheer:  After reading all of your post here then only I know that this is remake lakorn.. N lot of us worried either Bow able to perform the dance well or not.. But I think she able to hehehe..  :yes: oh ya, may I know is there anybody here will subbing this lakorn??  :scratchchin:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
cr.as tagged, lorddida, guzbel_gbf, mike_pattaradet, finaleweddingmagazine

Beautiful photos from Finale Wedding Magazine  :heart:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I love their first photo of the photo shoot. Al though I'm not a fan of the genre, but I would like to see Bow in those history type lakorn