[Ch7] Neur Manoot (DaraVdo)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew look so handsome. :blush:....I hope to see him play a p'ke role soon. hehe...I think he going to be one of my favor actors...hehe

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
This lakorn aired last night. As far as I know, a lot of people liked it (despite the weird plots and all) but I haven't checked it out myself yet.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. Mai back to back!:) Yay! Although the await for her upcoming lakorn with Win would be awhile.

I don't like the plot/genre of this lakkorn too but I love Mai & Aof. I wish they had a better genre lakorn! BLEHHH..

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
ugh.. this lakorn is a joke! the plot is seriously ridiculous and nattew hair got to go and his acting is just blah.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
This series is awesome! Is know that everything is so fake and ridiculous it's funny. You can't stop watching because you want to know what else they are going to do make it even funnier. I'll keep watching cause it's entertaining to watch them and the couples are really cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far i like Haemun's character-cool,mystery,and pitiful, i have that love/hate feeling toward him, hate when he's being mean to Kaewroong but love that he can be sweet to her too. his character has many emotions is fun to watch. love Natthew/Tubtim couple more than Aof/Mai. for me seem like Natthew's role look more like the main p'ek than Aof's role.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.3 was good, so loving Haemun/Kaewroong's couple, they're so cute the scene in the shack and so sad the scene in the music room when he gonna erase her memories, Natthew/Tubtim make such cute couple. Haemun's character make me fell in love with Natthew. Toong/Kratin couple is also cute/funny, the 2 couples balance out well. also the love triangles make it interesting between both couples. Aof match a goofy sissy funny character like this. this lakorn make me feel like i'm watching American teenagers vampire movies which is fun. haha

karam

sarNie Egg
is anybody planning on subbing this..i really want to watch with english subs...but i already watched it without subs because of natthew & tubtim they are just way to cute i love them..i can seriously watch it all over again because of them..but i hope somebody subs it until then i will just watch it again without subs

09sarn

sarNie Egg
Ep.3 was good, so loving Haemun/Kaewroong's couple, they're so cute the scene in the shack and so sad the scene in the music room when he gonna erase her memories, Natthew/Tubtim make such cute couple. Haemun's character make me fell in love with Natthew. Toong/Kratin couple is also cute/funny, the 2 couples balance out well. also the love triangles make it interesting between both couples. Aof match a goofy sissy funny character like this. this lakorn make me feel like i'm watching American teenagers vampire movies which is fun. haha
I finished re-watching Natthew's and Tubtims's cuts. :thumbsup: Can you help answer some questions for me? I don't know Thai and would love to understand what happened. Thank you!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
miss Haemun and Kaewroong so much, love their couple, wish Natthew&Tubtim will pair up again soon. wanna post some pictures of them.
credits to tubtim facebook,siamdara,matichon,thairath

aznsao9

Ky the Star
just began watching this with my sister.
it's super cute!
and the storyline is a little blah, but it's very entertaining to watch still.
thanks for sharing!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I only like Haemun and Kaewroong's couple, They are the reason i watch this lakorn. Natthew and Tubtim is a very cute, sweetest couple ever!!!
I Fell in love with them so much in this lakorn. Wish they will pair up again this year 2012, pray.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Wanna share Natthew and Tubtim fashion shoot for Audrezy Magazine in 2011.
So sexy and hot!!! Very pretty fashion and meaningful too, cause each picture tells a story in poetic ways..
Tubtim look so gorgeous and Natthew look so handsome. Gosh..They are such pretty, perfect couple.
This fashion goes so well with their characters in Neur Manoot.
This magazine is definately a fan of Haemun and Kaewroong. hehe.
Natthew and Tubtim may get to do a fashion shoot together for this magazine again for 2012 which was hint by Editor of this magazine,
but still wait for confirm news.
Credit: Audrezy.com; Quanjai (FC Tubtim) ; FC Natthew

There is two covers to this issue, The magazine does it special for Natthew and Tubtim's Fans.

the concept to this picture is "love from different worlds, in reality can not touch eachother"
this picture especially remind me of Haemun and kaewroong