[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
good song, the singer voice is great but the song is so short. nice to see some cute scene of pek/ n’ek

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yep it was a good pace, it was cute p’ek kept smiling staring at n’ek the first time he saw her but she doesn’t remember him. Oat express his face so well i can feel he’s in love with Maggi for a long time.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yep it was a good pace, it was cute p’ek kept smiling staring at n’ek the first time he saw her but she doesn’t remember him. Oat express his face so well i can feel he’s in love with Maggi for a long time.
Right! I kept smiling every time I see p’ek smile. I really like Oat’s smile. N’ek sister is so spoiled, I just want to smack her in the head. Lol

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Right! I kept smiling every time I see p’ek smile. I really like Oat’s smile. N’ek sister is so spoiled, I just want to smack her in the head. Lol
Agree love Oat smile and his voice is very smooth and nice too, he’s so sweet to n’ek, such gentleman. I hate n’ek sister and P’ek dad,n’ek life is so pitiful, hate the part she’s weak and let the bad people walk over her, want to skip to the part she’s strong and get revenge back at pek dad.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Agree love Oat smile and his voice is very smooth and nice too, he’s so sweet to n’ek, such gentleman. I hate n’ek sister and P’ek dad,n’ek life is so pitiful, hate the part she’s weak and let the bad people walk over her, want to skip to the part she’s strong and get revenge back at pek dad.
I hope they don’t drag the part where n’ek is weak.
First episode got a 4.1 rating... not bad.
1941492F-14F6-4EFF-A3FE-BE8464D5720C.jpeg

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I hope they don’t drag the part where n’ek is weak.
First episode got a 4.1 rating... not bad.
View attachment 39144
Hope I don’t spoil but From the summary sound like it’ll drag before N’ek is strong, after she’s married to P’ek for a while then she found out the truth the reason why her dad died and then seek revenge. I’m glad the rating start off okay, hopefully will keep going up. If 6-7 will consider good.

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like ML friend and ex. They have a good relationship. I hope she doesn't want him back and get jealous. I actually like her story with her cheating husband & mistress

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I really like Oat in here! His smile is just so lovely! I like that ne’ek has some help from the guys in here, she’s not all alone. I hope ch7 will promote Oat, he has potential to be good actor.