[Ch7] Nang Yeow Ratikarn (Kantana Group)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
He lost some of his boyish looks, which is okay because now he has a manlier aura.

@smilez, I was thinking that too! Him & Poo looked good together but I don't think they ever were paired... were they?

I'm over here thinking really hard about who else is a good match for Win.... besides the obvious that we already know, lol He's like the only other p'ek from ch.7 I adore. The other is Om.  :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
The only pa'eks I adore in Ch7 are Michael and Cee but I never really tune into Cee's lakorns.
Now that Win is back, I'll def tune into his future lakorns -- hopefully we see more of him! hehe :D

And I'd love to see a Win & Kwan reunion. That would be great.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@Xounerthanlater,
Win & Poo paired up in "Sainam Sam Cheewit." That was my first time seeing Poo and I thought she was really pretty. I remember she was mean to Win and he was sweet to her. Win played a country boy too. Watched it a long time
ago so I can't remember exactly how the storyline went. ^^ Gahhh they'll make a good-looking pair too. Besides Kwan, I would love for those two to reunite too

@marina, last time I ever watched a Cee lakorn was when he paired up with Jakajun. He's a great actor but his lakorns have been less interesting these past few years. I really miss his old look tho.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
@marina, last time I ever watched a Cee lakorn was when he paired up with Jakajun. He's a great actor but his lakorns have been less interesting these past few years. I really miss his old look tho.

The last lakorn I've seen with Cee was Khun Chai Lieng Moo Khun Noo Lieng Gae w/ Poo.
I enjoyed that lakorn since Cee's acting was exceptional and he's always so skillful in the action roles although the lakorn was super draggy.

I agree with you. I would love to see him in another Sawan Saang role, his recent lakorns don't look all that interesting.
Other than that, I am enjoying his real life chemistry with his sweetheart, Amy :)  :heart: 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahah I love how we're just talking about kwan and win lol I soo wish he would just have a reunion with her and they should do slap kiss hehe oops sorry off topic haha and also I'm so excited I miss win so much!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@Smilez, Sainam Sam Cheewit, looks so familiar but I don't recall anything from it, lol I wouldn't mind Win & Poo reunion. He can pair up with anyone I'm just glad he's back. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@x0unerthanlater,
I wouldn't mind seeing him pair up with anyone too. Missss him too much to care heeh

I had no clue that Win was under P'Ae? If so, he would've been the cutest one out of the Give me 5 Aka Give Me 6 Concert 5555

C: aarshar ig !

Cooolnessss. We'll be getting to see Win, Nadech & JMA hanging out a lot then

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Love your new siggie Thip. hehe, super cute. Thanks for the pictures :3 I was stalking Jaan & I saw the picture of her + Win together and I got super excited. Honestly, I almost died when I saw those pictures, omgggggg. P'Win is really back <3 <3 Yayyy, hehe. So Louis is going to be in here too? I hope he get his braces fixed bcuz..man, it was really bad in La Ruk Sut Kop Fah...no offense, lol. I don't think they look bad together, but she does look older than him since Win has more of a babyface...but they don't look too bad... (Or am I just convincing myself????lol.)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hahaha dua, long live Bowchael!!

Too funny on Louis teeth but so true. He becomes really unattractive when he starts talking bc he just looks like a vampire.

From these pictures, they look bad together, probably bc they don't have makeup on and all dressed up lol. According to Jaan's manager, either fitting is on the 20th or blessing ceremony is on that day bc she replied to Jammie (Louis's nangek) saying "see you on the 20th"

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Jakkajan comes off like a big sister to Win. He doesn't look too boyish but still so much younger looking than her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's hard to believe Win is almost thirty. I just realized I really missed seeing him onscreen. I want to see him with Kwan again, their last lakorn SUCKEDDDD.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Thanks so much for the pictures, Thip!
They look super good together. Jan's hair is amazing, wow.
And Win's such a cutie! Love that first photo of him though :D